i am not acknowledging what just happened.

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Ben Official, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddeeeeee

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

bj/gsp was the most disappointing fight i have ever seen. i want to go meet bj's trainers so i can slap them in the fucking mouth.

the worst part about it was i was watching the fight with my gym owner, the guy who was supposed to get flown out and train bj but they decided on another crew. he would have neeeevvverrrr let that happen to bj. whtat the fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkk.

im just so fucking confused.... at how after 5 months of training for the biggest fight of your career you have such shitty training that you can't last more than a round without completely gassing!!!!!!

his camp was too focused on moving him up in weight and not focused AT ALL on his cardio. which is fucking NUTS. they better all be fired.

bj has way too many yes men in his life. he needs to get rid of them all.

im seriously at a loss for words man. total loss for words.

bj has all the skills, but his cardio was COMPLETE SHIT. he LET HIMSELF lose that fight more than gsp owned the fuck out of him. the only way bj could have lost in my opinion was letting himself beat himself and he no doubt did that.

im so fucking befuddled. ive never even used that word before. so disappointed. jesus CHRIST what the fuck. how the fuck could he say he was ready for that fight.. my fucking god.

and clay the geico caveman guida is hilarious. that burp at the end of the first round had me dying. but i hate his style of fighting.

that night was blasphemy. jesus christ. never been so disappointed in my life.

i'm not even going to address the whole back greasing thing.

i dont know how bj can go back to fighting the way he did before the fight again. thats a biiiiig wake up call.

FUCK.
    test
  2. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

yeah bj looked horrible.. now hes gonna accuse gsp of cheating? making himself look worse..

and guida KILLED me with that burp LOL
    i wanted diaz to win bad..
    test
  3. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

gsp is just that dude.

hes like fedor at WW.

i never understood why people liked to root for shit-talkers though.... ?!?!
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Why does everyone keep trying to make excuses and blame the lack of training why BJ looked bad? He got controlled, outworked, outmuscled, outstruck, and more. Jon Fitch has some of the best endurance in the UFC and Georges St. Pierre wore him down too. Not saying BJ's wind was great but St. Pierre does this! AGAINST SOOOOO MANY PEOPLE!

Why are you guys surprised just because it's against Penn? Get realistic! Even Kenny Florian was saying that. Takedowns change the entire striking game. You have to worry about takedowns, punches, AND kicks. It changes the entire game of striking. BJ Penn didn't know what to do. Penn has great HANDS. That's the only aspect he has on St. Pierre in the stand up. St. Pierre has better takedowns and kicks and combos mixing kicks and punches together. THIS IS A FACT! Be f'real. Why does it seem like a lotta ya'll want to take away from what GSP just did.

KENNY FLORIAN JUST SAID IT: "That pressure St. Pierre used WOULD HAVE BROKE DOWN ANY FIGHTER!"
    test
  5. Ben Official

uhhh.... because it was. qft.
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You have no facts or prior history show this is true. St. Pierre did what he's done to numerous fighters before. Came with more talent, more heart, and a better game plan.
    test
  7. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I have never been so depressed after a fight in my life. I knew that on paper GSP should win that fight, but BJ was fighting for everyone that was told they couldn't do something or that the task was too great. I really thought he had it in. shakes head
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

again, bj always has an excuse

im not gonna sit and say trainers,training, and team dont make a difference

but they dont get in there and fight the fight

honestly, bj was outclassed.... he was slower to the punch, smaller, not as strong, and got out-wrestled.... hes just lucky he is as talented as he is because gsp was close to the knee on belly a few times, and bj's just really flexible and smart

i just find it really hard to blame someone other than a fighter for losing a fight
    test
  9. Ben Official

uh what? watch the fight. im not sure we're watching the same one if you say he didnt completely gas out after the first round and a half. seriously? i've never seen someone so gassed in my life. not taking anything away from gsp. hes a maniac and one of the best all time fighters in the world.

but again if you can't see where bj completely gassed we arent watching the same fight.
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I think he started getting tired but I think it was more because St. Pierre was working him. Watch the fight with Jon Fitch (again, someone considered with some of the best cardio) and look at him after two rounds. St. Pierre worked 'em and wore 'em down.

And even with that said, even BEFORE he gassed he was getting outworked and beat. St. Pierre won every round. The 1st wasn't as decisive as the following rounds but he did win round 1 IMO.
    test
  11. Ben Official

no question about it its bj's fault as much as it is his trainers. its almost more of his fault for keeping them around if they couldnt make him last more than a round.

bj is one of those guys that needs someone to kick his ass in the gym. work the living hell out of him every day and not let him slack off.

his training team is full of yes men and he can't move to the next level like that.
    test
  12. Ben Official

i had bj winning the first round, but if there was an option for tie i'd select that one for the first round. if gsp would have completed a take down he would have gotten the round.

bj didn't look the same in that fight at all either way. he wasn't aggressive, he wasn't engaging like he should have, he just wasn't in there last night and got completely mauled over physically and mentally.
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Basically... While St. Pierre was training with a lightweight world champ taking him down at will (Rashad Evans), BJ was training with regular good fighters.
    test
  14. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I knoew this was gonna happen...I never understood the hype about Penn, he's never looked super good to me, GSP on the other hand is one mof the best all round fighters I ever seen......

NOt surprised by this at all

PEACE
    test
  15. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

I am quickly starting to hate GSP fans and want to see them just as upset as i was last night. its not enough there guy killed mu favorite fighter but then they rub it in like a collection of dirty assholes. I've never been pissed before about a sporting event but i am so angry right now. (mainly because of Sherdog i need to add. lol) Fuck i hated last night so fucking much.
    test
  16. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

its payback for bj and his nuthuggers talking shit and still talking shit =]
    test
  17. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I like both fighters, but BJ wasn't doing anything offensively. Even in the first round he only looked better because he wasn't being taken down. Seems like his plan was to stay on his feet and do better standing, but Gsp was beating him striking as well. BJ does terrible against wrestlers that can actually get him down.

Thiago Silva looked absolutely horrible.
    test
  18. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

NO NO NO NO. Machida just looked fucking fantastic. get it right damnit.

lol. i was so fucking pumped after that fight just to be sad enough to cry when BJ went out.
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I agree 100% on Machida. That was incredible. WEIRD STANCE! But shiiittt...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Nikkles

Nikkles Don't Fuck With Chuck

Machida is that dude, if he doesn't fight a top contending LHW soon then Dana White is a fucking moron, Silva was chasing after him and getting caught all the time it was funny to watch and then to get tagged right on the bell was the clincher.

Machida vs. Evans @ UFC 100 fuck Rampage if he beats Jardine then cool but after Machida has had his chance first.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.