I am in a tricky situation

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Abra Kadabra, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

I am debating right now what to do with my life

I have come to 2 choices enter the Army or get my GED and go to University of Miami
    hmmmmm this is a tough one i'll definetly get me some cash if i join the Army and i'll prolly throw the sickest partiest university of Miami
    i was wondering what i should do any of yall got any oppinions

Also about London I think I know who bombed yall?
    I have either 3 choices it was the French president(faggot de douche'),Mayor Bloomberg,or it was the Taliban????
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

why not do both?

theres all kinds of college benefits by being in the army... even if you were like part-time or on reserves.... that would help pay for school and give you extra dough.

It's your life man.
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I'm in the same position. Go into the reserves like Snikka said. That's what I did. After 4 weeks I'm nearly 100% sure the Army is where I want to be. I'm still not 100% but it helped alot.
    test
  4. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

dont know what to do dont have to make my decision till the 26th
    test
  5. CLEEN

CLEEN wavy hair & gold teeth

if you know like i know - go to school dawg!!! DON'T JOIN THE MILITARY!! especially the army... i'm in the air force, its okay, but i wish i'd went to college....
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

heres my situation

Im freelancing doing graphics, and work PT at Home Depot makin $12/hr.........im freelacning cuz i cant find a FT position at a graphics house in calgary(not enough jobs, small market)Ive been at it for about 3 years. I can either keep working at Home Depot and trying to freelance(which pays well when there is work, but work is scarce). Or i can go work for my friend at a Granite company which makes granite countertops, fireplaces etc etc making $20-23/hour.

so basically i can continue to pursue my career while making no money, or give up on my career and make some money doing something totally different. Hmmm, make no money while waiting for a job that i will make decent cash at, or just give up totally and take a garuanteed job makin $20/hr right now...

its hard, cuz say i give up on my career and do the granite company, im scared about what will happen if i lose THAT job, i wont have anything to go back on really cuz id have no experience in the other field that i gave up on, and its a skill that i didnt need an education for....and if i cant just give up on my career cuz i spent so much money and years training for it, but how long do i search for a job for? i cant search forever......

catch 22..

LOL im baked
    test
  7. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

theres always hockey.......lol
    test
  8. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

Do the ROTC program at Miami - try and get a scholarship, and they'll pay 90% of your school costs, then when you get out, all you gotta do is 4 years active and 2 reserve, but as an officer instead of enlisted.
    test
  9. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

thanks for that info
    test
  10. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

dont help bush
    test
  11. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

ged get that