I am ALWAYS tired....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by XxLiLBuRnAxX, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

I am super tired almost all day everyday no matter what I do....people say if you sleep too much you'll be tired...if you don't sleep enough youll be tired...for me it doesnt matter...

I end up going to bed between 12-2am most nights and I never get up before 11...so thats anywhere from 9-11 hours of sleep a night. I mean I am sore every single day of my life because of how hard I lift and I mean Ive tried waking up earlier but I simply can't get up, I sleep right through alarm clocks and phones and everything...every night i sleep like i havent slept for days..

and then i would sometimes get up after like 6 hours for some fluke reason...and I would try to stay up and I would be just as tired if not more tired than I normally am....any ideas?

and yes Ive tried going to bed earlier and Ill still sleep just as much, like I went to bed around 1030 the other night and woke up at 1130 the next day...
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

a lot of times when you are growing you are tired a lot.

i have the exact same thing man. i'm constantly tired during the day no matter how much or how little sleep i get. i'll take a nap halfway through the day and just wake up more tired. it sucks but i think its because we are growing, although there area a number of things it can be
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

list what youve been lifting for the past week or two. sets, reps, weight used, exercise, whether it was to failure, a drop set, details are important. some sort of food information could be useful too. also a list of activities outside the gym that could be tiriing you. also WHEN are you tired? is just after you lift and when do you lift? do you just wake up, eat and lift? if youre really taxing yourself that could be one possibility, but theres also a million others.
    test
  4. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

"There's this new shit....called CRACK. It's cocain, baking soda, and I tasted some eggs........and cinnamon."
    test
  5. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

lmao
    test
  6. XxLiLBuRnAxX

Aight here was my schedule last week
    (Im 5'6 165)

Monday
    Squat 255x8 4 sets
    Lunges 40lb dumbbells x 8 3 sets
    Reverse leg curls 85x10 3 sets
    Dumbbell bench press 60lb db's x 10 3 sets
    Chest press machine thing lol 70lbs per side x 8 3 sets
    machine flies or whatever (Im bad at technical terms) 75lbs x 10 3 sets
    Pushups until i die

Wednesday
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press 50x8 3 sets
    Upright rows 85x8 3 sets
    front delt dumbbell raises 35x8 3 sets
    barbell shoulder shrugs 135x10 3 sets
    bent over row 45x10 3 sets
    lat pull down 105x8 3 sets
    lever bent over row 45x8 3 sets
    Pullups until I die

Friday
    Same chest exercises as monday
    dumbbell tricep extensions 60x8 3 sets
    tricep pulldowns 60x8 3 sets
    dips until i die
    ez bar curls 75x8 3 sets
    hammer curls 35x10 3 sets
    preacher curl machine thing 55x8 3 sets

And lets see as far as food.....
    Ill use yesterday as a pretty much basic idea of what i eat cuz im not posting it all everyday

11am wake up - 2 peices of french toast and a muscle milk shake
    1pm drink no xplode and goto the gym
    2pm get home drink cellmass
    230pm whey protein shake
    4pm chicken and rice
    6pm 2 pb n jelly sandwiches
    8pm meatball sub from subway
    10pm more cellmass
    1030pm jumbo chef boy r dee sp? ravioli sandwich (dont ask its good)
    1230am turkey sandwich

its something like that, yeah I do kill myself in the gym now that I actually wrote all this shit out and looked at it....maybe thats why im always tired
    and yeah Im tired all day, tired at work, tired when i wake up, I yawn in the gym a lot....it sucks..its like im "sleepy" but not "tired" per say cuz I still have energy my eyes just feel heavy like if I sit down ill fall asleep

and no I dont do anything else that would make me tired....
    test
  7. LiveFromThe781

your workouts dont look like they be putting you to CNS fatigue. you seem to be getting adequate rest too, sleeping for 9-10 hours is a good thing so long as its not cause you stayed up 2 days in a row.

i may want to blame it on the high caffeine content of NO Xplode but im really just not sure but then again i may want to say try something to pick you up a little.

wish there was more i could do.
    test
  8. XxLiLBuRnAxX

Yeah I doubt its the NO Xplode cuz I've been like this for as long as I've lifted...9-10 hours is good but 11-12 hours isnt.

I was thinking maybe its the quality of sleep im getting...I learned in psychology about the sleep stages and Im thinking maybe Im not getting very much deep sleep for whatever reason...
    ehh who knows
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

is there any outside stress factors going on? relationship, money, school problems? maybe all of the above?

theres some supplements that supposedly help with deeper sleep. biotest makes something called z-12 and some people say its really good but ive never had sleep problems so i couldnt tell ya.
    test
  10. XxLiLBuRnAxX

ehh not really, Im probably one of the most laid back people in the world...I mean I think about those things but I never really stress over it..

Ill look into the z-12 thing, I need something to help me out, the semester starts monday and I cant afford to be tired in class this go around..
    thanks man
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

NO-Xplode doesn't have a high caffeine content, it's only something like 80mg per scoop.

Don't buy Z-12, it's overpriced phenibut and they recommend dosing it every day, which is retarded.

Burna, I'll talk to you on aim about some things I think could help.
    test
  12. openmindsent

openmindsent New Member

I went through a phase of being tired all the time. I found out that it was from a combination of smoking cigarettes, taking ephedrine and caffeine (lots of caffeine) 3 times per day, and a bad sleep schedule. once i quit smoking and taking ephedrine, and got to sleep at a normal time every night, i started to feel better.
    test
  13. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

lmfao @ ravioli sandwich.
    test
  14. Wackrapper

Wackrapper New Member

i was feeling the same way during the school year when i would work out after i was done with my classes and work.

It affected me up until i started this vitamin b complex with vitamin c. I forgot how much it was, but it was less than 10 bucks for a 100 capsules at walgreens. I would strongly recommend this if you need more energy.
    test
  15. XxLiLBuRnAxX

^Hmm ill give it a shot thanks

and the ravioli sandwich is good lol, actually i was gonna eat a bowl of raviolis and use 2 pieces of bread to soak up the sauce then i was like hmm ill just put the raviolis on the bread instead....worked for me lol
    test
  16. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

i feel tired too. i dunno if this is stress or fatigue. what's the difference though?
    test
  17. XxLiLBuRnAxX

Stress is mental...kinda like how some ppl get all groggy and shit during gloomy rainy days.
    Fatigue is physical like when you work too hard and your body is actually tired.
    test
  18. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

gee thanks! so i think i'm feelin both. but yeah gotta live life to the fullest.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.