i actually think, this yr's 'Wrestlemania' will be...

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by PR STATUS GFU, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

one of the best ones in yrs....
    test
  2. Knowledge

Knowledge 12 lbs with dick insert.

test
  3. PR STATUS GFU

vote = heartbreak kid
    test
  4. YounG Doo Rag G

YounG Doo Rag G 4 POUND

I think so too..on paper it looks real dope..i always look 4ward 2 the mitb..but this one got 10 ppl in it..n its alot of my fav newer ppl in it
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

8 matches confirmed for the card so far, no mention of orton/legacy... kofi kingston not in any matches either. he'll prolly make it in mitb tho.
    test
  6. PR STATUS GFU

all the matches they got lined up are good...

cuz shit, last yr's WM.. was wackjuice
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I think the last match added will be Orton/Legacy match of some kind

Also I'm guessing the dark/DVD only match will be some kind of Diva's match

And with 10 ppl in the MITB, Kofi will probably be added
    test
  8. Diasick

Diasick this guy

all the participants was already announced for MITB
    test
  9. Priceless

gut. stop it. please fucking stop it.

there are 9 wrestlers confirmed. 4 from raw/5 from smackdown if u think they're going to leave it uneven you're shortsighted.

kofi is getting put in the match on monday.
    test
  10. Diasick

Diasick this guy

there already to crouded with 9 wrestlers already..... i think kofi is going to be left out this year.. poor guy... there at 9 untill drew mcintyer looses his spot
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

yeah I don't see them leaving it at 9. I don't see going to 10 being hard to believe since they already went to 9. 9 is an awkward number. If Kofi is added he is my favorite to win
    test
  12. Diasick

Diasick this guy

i still think drew is going to loose his spot...
    test
  13. Priceless

gut. stop it.

naked- i agree. i see kofi taking the case too.

i also see him as the first person to cash it in n not win the belt.
    test
  14. Diasick

Diasick this guy

^ who the fuck you think you are.. you in here stating your opinions im intitled to state mine...

i think its only going to be 8 after drew losses his spot in the MITB.. then teddy will be replaced with vikie or some shit
    test
  15. Diasick

Diasick this guy

this screams filler match.. with 10 people in it but

WWE Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre qualified for the ninth spot in the Money in the Bank Lader match last night on SmackDown when he defeated a local wrestler, who was picked by McMahon.

WWE announced on Superstars Thursday that this year’s WrestleMania will feature a ten-man MITB Ladder match. The tenth and final MITB participant will be determined this week on RAW. As of press time, it is believed that Kofi Kingston is the heavy favorite to qualify, an to capture that final remaining spot in the match.
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

I will be surprised if Kofi isn't the last one in and surprised if he doesn't win. I just can't see any of those other people winning
    test
  17. Diasick

Diasick this guy

drew is definitely winning if he keeps his spot
    test
  18. Priceless

Gut- when mitb was at 8 it was safe to assume it'd stop there, but once it expanded to 9 and was uneven brand-wise, why would ur first thought be the LAST competitor to get put in would lose his spot to even it back out at 8 as opposed to a raw superstar getting put in to even it out at 10. Especially when kofi kingston has been left out. He didn't even get a qualifying match and lose, he was left out completely.

Without watching superstars, seeing drew mcintyre put in on smackdown should've told u it'd be 10 spots this yr.

And if they were to swerve n somehow take mcintyre out a match he was smackdowns last entrant in, wouldn't they wait til next weeks smackdown to do it n find a replacement?

It gets boosted to 9 on Friday, Monday raw would have to even it out. Friday drew mac would get pulled n obv replaced to keep it even would be the natural order of things. Big changes rarely happen off camera.

Opinions are all well n good but when it was thrown out that kofi might be put in u responded that all competitors were already put in like it was fact.

Ur obv as much of a fan as the rest of us n its cool to come up with swerve theories but u got to remember the company works a certain way.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Priceless

For example, this is, at least, a valid argument.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Diasick

Diasick this guy

The problem is you play it safe and predict the predictable... in the past ppvs over several months there has been swerves, and if you been paying attention to smackdown lately teddy long hasn't been to thrilled by the storyline where drews losses has been taking away by vince...i think teddy is going to abuse his power and cause drew to loose his spot by putting him in a match with like khali or someshit.... this will cause teddy to be fired to demoted to backstage interviewer.. and yes vickie will take his place, or have a match with tiffany to decide who takes his place... since vickie has already trained to wrestle and shit.. and yes I am a fan like most of you, its kind've childish to say you are a better wrestling-fan than me...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.