I accept that fact that I am a edomite....

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Aug 18, 2013.

1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

The question of the identity of the Edomites is a matter of great importance as we come into the latter days. What is the essential spiritual character of an Edomite? And as we shall discover, this is the key to the matter, not bloodlines or race. Certainly the Edomite spirit has and still does track down through families. But any person of any race can become an Edomite by an adoption of that Edomite spirit. At its essence the Edomite identity is a spiritual way of feeling, thinking, and acting. It is not just a matter of DNA or ancestral lineage Being an Edomite is a matter of character and a certain jaded or negative disposition to God and to anyone who upholds anything that lifts up the banner of holiness or righteousness.

Esau was Isaac's firstborn and his favorite son. He was a hunter and a free spirited man of the field. He was a wild man.

A life of cultivating plants and tending to the flocks was not for him. He sneered at culture. He rejoiced in being uncultured. Being wild at heart and a hustler was a badge of honor to him. We can certainly see that same rebellious and bullying spirit rising in our Western culture today. It is now becoming a matter of grave concern in our schools.

"THE EDOMITES LIKE MANY OTHER PEOPLE GROUPS HAVE MIGRATED.
    THEY ARE NO LONGER TO BE FOUND WITHIN THEIR ANCIENT BORDERS."

"They are forever angry at God, angry at Israel, and and angry with themselves. They never repent. And so their doom is certain. Their final judgment was prophesied over them by the prophet Obadiah and mentioned in other places as well."

http://endtimepilgrim.org/edomites.htm
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i think though theres already too many labels

i dont want and am not a label so i dont accept it. I could be any label someone wants me to be and its always what they want to label me... so regardless of what it is its really not important at all in the grand scheme. Someone thinks im an asshole pot head... theres two labels right there, fuck em. Im sure someone thinks im arrogant, well, 'nother label. Fuck em. Im white. 'Nother label. Im middle class, 'nother label. Im Canadian, yup 'nother label.

just sayin, that to me its not important. My labels all come from someone else. Not from me. I dont decide. SO fuck em.

the label i gave myself is Awesome. Its the truest one of all.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

White people are not Edomites. The Bible describes having white skin as a curse of uncleanliness or it was used as a sign of a miracle.

(Exodus.4:6-11)
    Moses hand was turned "leprous as snow" when he received a sign from the Most High, then turned back to it's original color.

(Num. 12:1, 10-11)
    The Most High cursed Moses’ sister, turning her skin “as white as snow” for speaking against Moses’ Ethiopian wife & Gehazi’s skin was turned “as white as snow” by a prophet of The Most High for his abomination.

Now that all isn't the argument though, the argument is... are white people Edomites? Why do people believe this? They believe it because of these organizations that promote disinformation. These camps, that flood the internet with videos of them out on the street flooding communities with confusion and hatred. Their logic is that the "white" man must be Esau because Esau is described as 'hairy' and supposedly came out 'red'.

They say when white people get mad, or blush... that they turn red, or when they tan. So that would mean they're Esau, according to these camps.

However, where are white people... if white people are just red people? You see? Where are the biblical white people at?? You know, the ones with skin white as snow, yellow hair, etc.

Biblical Esau was supposedly an African man just like his supposed brother Jacob.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im not trying to be a jerk. Id like to know why any of it is relevant to your life right now, because i dont know. I dont see how it affects who you are right now. Or is it just a curiosity for bible history?
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Thats right, thats how the link explains it, I think edomites can, by now be any color, the important thing is to pay attention to their characteristics.. And @ busta its important to know who we are and where we come from... Doesnt some sects of buddhism have rituals for their ancestors

test