HydroxyCut vs. Hot Rox vs Lipo 6

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by MagicDonJuan, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Which is the best fat loss product that will give me that hard muscle look?
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

None of the above.

keep lifting / hard work = hard muscles

these products help ASSIST in losing fat... they don't work by themselves and you still need to diet and exercise properly or else you will get little to no effect.
    test
  3. KING MACK

KING MACK New Member

None,all 3 are garbage

Hydroxycut: overpriced box of shit that is nothing but a caffeine supp mixed with bullshit ingredients just so they can call it a proprietary blend.

Hotrox: Biotest is a piece of shit company.also see above for reason

Lipo6: contains gugglesterones.recent study shows it causes alot of muscle loss.

I'd say do the traditional EC stack,or substitute E for green tea extract.
    test
  4. MagicDonJuan

i know this im thinking of using one with my workout routine i only have to drop one or two pounds tops and they don't seem to be going away no matter what I try.
    test
  5. Snikka

hydroxycut could get crap.. I don't know.. DannyC lost a lot of weight on it for awhile.

I don't know shit about Lipo

but Hotrox is recommended by quite a few trainers on tnation.. one of the major Canadian trainers (that I look up to) highly suggests it.

and it ALSO contains gugglesterones... I bet they all do... that's part of the thermogenic properties. Biotest isn't shit.. you need to really look at their products.. they make a lot of nice shit like Surge, Power drive, metabolic bars.

hey Soreno, have you tried cardio in the morning when you wake up? that's the best time to burn FAT primarily as energy.. don't eat anything, just hit some light cardio for like 30-45 mins, I'm positive you'll lean out.
    test
  6. MagicDonJuan

Nah, I always do It after dinner before I go to sleep. I'll try to do the cardio in the morning but damn 30 minutes................i always do a mile which evens about ot about 14 minutes.
    test
  7. Snikka

it doesn't have to be intense.... even a steady walk will do.

it's just that if you do it at other times, you're body is using energy from other sources like food you ate for the day, etc.

oddly in the morning your body goes for fat first before you eat anything.... maybe some coffee or half a caffeine pill or spike... thats about all you need.
    test
  8. KING MACK

KING MACK New Member

LOL. Tnation is biotest's board,no shit they're gonna recommend it.

Everyone is removing gugglesterones from their formulas.

surge? a bunch of sugar and 25 grams of protein,yea thats nice shit
    powerdrive? few vitamins and amino acids bundled together? you can make this mix for $5.
    metabolic bars? 20 grams of protein and loaded with sugar is a really nice way to pump insulin

It's just that biotest is the biggest looked down on supplement company.They're very shady. Search newsgroups and see what these guys are all about. They threaten people who don't like their products. They conduct shady business.They hide their indentities.One of the people there pretended to be a man when in fact it was a woman.They steal supplement formulas from different companies.They deceive you with their products by having their own people register on all different boards and boast about their product.
    test
  9. Snikka

I don't personally use any of their products, but from the few heads I've PMd and conversated with, they seem to like it.

likely I'll never buy their stuffs, but I'm sure it's not crap.

yeah biotest owns tnation, but the trainers suggest their own things... and he isn't a trainer for tnation. Christian Thibadeau is just a major acknowledged trainer for advice/training collumns.

but oh well I use what i use... anyone else can do what they want.

my next order is gonna perfect my already beautiful collection.
    test
  10. Snikka

obviously they are gonna push their own products...

but i was considering the metabolic bars, seemed like a good price.

for a bar tho, I think MASS bars are the greastest followed by Metrx...

it's pretty pricey for a box of either tho...
    test
  11. MagicDonJuan

Well I'm gonna be honest. It's an intense run, I'm usually sweating out of my asshole no homo. I can try to increase it little by little daily if it will help.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.