Hustle & Flow

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by cyphamasta, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noreaga

noreaga New Member

the end of the movie wasnt fucked up , it was realistic ..also i downloaded the
    soundtrack and its quite good its definately one of my favourites movie's of the
    year . the part where he had to sell the girls pussy to get the mic was straight
    classic .
    test
  2. MOBB DEEP

MOBB DEEP New Member

LOL@Killa Beezee saying Paula Jai Parker's character was shitty hahahahahaha. Every movie she's in, she plays a shitty character LOL. She's from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio & Terrence Howard is from Cleveland too. I like the beat for Whoop That Trick. Taraji Henson wasn't sexy in the movie Killa Beezee. She looked like a crackhead LOL. The white girl who was Terrence's main ho, do ya'll remember her as Eminem's ex girlfriend in 8 Mile movie? Did ya'll see DJ Paul of Three 6 Mafia in the movie? Terrence went to his crib & told him to turn down his music so he could record his song. DJ Paul just stared at him the whole time he was talkin to him LOL. Juicy J of Three 6 Mafia was in the movie too. He was one of Ludacris's boys & he punched Terrence when the cops arrested Terrence. I also saw I-20 in the movie who's a part of Ludacris's group Disturbing Tha Peace. Terrence shot at I-20 in the bathroom when I-20 saw Ludacris on the floor knocked out.
    test
  3. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Paula Jai Parker is a painfully average actress anyway.
    test
  4. Art Writaz

Art Writaz The Brokken Knukkle

i heard mixed things on it, but i kinda wanna see it..

i just hated the cast for it.. fuckin anthony anderson
    test
  5. Manworld

Manworld New Member

This is one of the best movies from 05. I loved it, the songs were mad cool!

They should make Hustle & Flow 2. About D Jay when he gets out of prison etc.
    test
  6. Manworld

Manworld New Member

Oh, and does anyone know any of the soundtracks names?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.