Hurricane Chris Freestyle (he's a problem)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Mask2MyFace2, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

71 wall posts
    4100 page views and not counting
    FACT

how can you deny that no one comes to the page? Not even relatives? How can you deny a fact?

My nephew got more hits than that and has no musical talent whatsoever. He has friends though.

How can you deny that you made up a quote to try to make a weak point? Look at post # 74 ( http://board.rapmusic.com/hip-hop-c...ris-freestyle-hes-problem-2.html#post16063382) clearly stating my position on Royce. FACT
    Another Fact is nobody likes Petey Pablo either so you failed on all levels and all attempts.

you're a disgrace, you're homeboys are wack beat jackers with no ounce of originality and definitely no popularity and no talent. The only thing you can say is "grasping". Sad and pathetic
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

It's OK Toilet Paper thinks Hurricane Chris is gay but he does listen to M.I.A.
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

M.I.A is a fuckin amazing artist and a gorgeous awesome person and mark my words if I ever do meet her she's gonna fall in love with me and I'ma be famous.

I think Hurricane Chris is gay, yeah, maybe because he is and he sucks more cock then you do at Taco Bell for a raise?
    test
  4. biggwille

biggwille GEORGIA TITIAN 4 LYFE

paper chase is a fuckin busta ass nigah,you always talking down on the south,and you actually believe that shit you be saying.you probly gone read this an post some stupid ass comments just to make your self feel good. you have more post about suckin cock(shit a white boy would say)than anybody.

you acne having... old cant wait to get home and jack off and get on the computer ass bitch. e thuggin ass 100 post a day ass mutha....fucccckkkkin....bitch u get a life.
    MySpace.com - GEORGIA TITIANZ - COLUMBUS, Georgia - Rap / Crunk / Hip Hop - www.myspace.com/gtrepresentaz
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

you act like i give a flying 747 fuck about other peoples myspace hits. LMFAO.... you're a fucking LOSER.

write me another essay and act like i'll read it.... hahaaaha

GRASPIN'
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Well I am white, dumbass. I have never had acne. I'm 21, I don't jack off much considering I have a girlfriend. And I average 5 posts a day. My life is sweet, must suck to be you, though. Peace faggot.
    test
  7. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

test
  8. Mask2MyFace2

you vouched for these dudes earlier in the thread, they're your myspace friends and homeboys...now you don't care? lol...typical

you have a problem reading huh? I knew it...SAT reading and comprehension you struggled on that part didn't you? Struggled to pass Literature. You don't read because it's hard for you and its not cool I get it. Ill remember to use the SASS method of posting when referring to you in the future.
    test
  9. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

HOMMIE, that's all i saw. i didn't read your ish. fuck outta hurr.... lol
    test
  10. Mask2MyFace2

because it's difficult for you to read...

I know the truth hurts and hurts even more when reading is hard for you
    test
  11. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

test
  12. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

just cuz it was 5 minutes that make it hot? shit was mediocore and thats being nice.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.