Hurricane Chris Freestyle (he's a problem)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Mask2MyFace2, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

you don't post anything
    Hurricane Chris is fire and his flow is water, you may not like the content but the nigga can flow,

D4L on the wack side of things but they got couple songs that's fire and that I like.
    YOu never seen me big upping no album or saying they the greatest maybe a couple songs here and there that I like, I post, and be done with it.

When you see me upping a nigga it's cuz I believe nigga is talented people like Outkast, Goodie Mob, Mos Def, JayZ, UGK, Nas, Immortal Technique, Slim Thug, Keith Murray (old keith), 8Ball & MJG, WuTang Clan (old wu), Lil Boosie (fuck what yall say he is fire), T.I. , Young Jeezy, Trick Daddy , Snoop, etc. etc.
    test
  2. Mask2MyFace2

he doesn't have an elite album....maybe to a die hard fan he does but in the real world no.
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Mask so full of shit lmao. Knowing damn well he never sat down and listened to a Royce album, mixtape or anything. So 'Death Is Certain' isn't good, but Hurricane Chris is?

Mask be saying 'Ay Bay Bay' to his boyfriend, that's why he likes him so much lmao faggot
    test
  4. Mask2MyFace2

it aint a grasp it's a reality.....how many myspace hits again? Do niggaz out west even like these guys? Besides you and your 12 friends and their own families who probably told them they bumping it but not really?
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

you don't know what reality is, my friend.

LMFAO, what the fuck is wrong with you, hommie? are you hatin' on good music and jocking bad music to be the rebellious one?! you're killing me here. LOL

to make a long story short. you're a joke. i lost all respect for your dumb ass and i refuse to waste my time on your stupidity.

done.
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

The fuck have you ever mentioned Immortal Techgeeks wack ass? He isn't much better than Chino in the flow department.
    test
  7. Mask2MyFace2

I bought his debut album all off hype that he was the black emiinem, better than eminem, gonna change the game.

The shit was wack as fuck. I've downloaded his other shit looking and praying for greatness, I saw the freestyle against mistah fab when he seemed completely lost.

I have listened to the shit...none of his shit is classic...he hsould stay a ghostwriter
    test
  8. Mask2MyFace2

reality is the number of myspace hits...what is the number that comes up on that shit when you click on the page? lol....a simple question...gimme a simple answer
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

An elite album lmao you herb. Just come out and say it, he hasn't sold enough. Ol mainstream cheer leading faggot. You hate to see me discuss an underground MC because I keep skills and sales separate, while sales are the main criteria for dopeness in your mind.
    test
  10. Mask2MyFace2

your right, but he's still better...on certain songs he's amazing...others not so much and he stays on topic way better than Chino and is able to make better songs, imo...so I fucks wit him
    test
  11. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

Im not sayin that he cant flow ... im sayin if you was sober you could too (maybe) .... its just the content your spittin ... like that Drank you like Tropicana?
    he aint gettin a sip off me thats all i know, so what the hell did he mean by that? You can be sittin there puttin a few syllables into a bar and then throw some punchlines you had wrote or memorized in there, but that aint what i call freestylin .... it just flowin ... or whatever ...
    Lil Flip wrecked his BET Freestlye in the booth ... first of second one cant remember, it was a long time ago, Eminem wrecked the one i seen him in, Chamillionaire killed both of his ... killed ... and some other i seen but im not in the remembering stage of the night right now ....
    I think it was a good attempt ... i dont know he might not have been sober ...
    its just not in my freestyle top 10 ...
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

After all those posts the real Mask comes out. The dumb ass who doesn't belong discussing hiphop with real heads. You're always bringing up the Mistah Fab battle, get over that shit, Royce shits on your whole coast minus a few artists.
    test
  13. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

fine, fine, fine... i'll give you a response, young one.

WHY.... WHY OH WHY do you keep repeating "tee hee myspace hits blah blah blah" type shit? that has NOTHING to do with this argument. you asked me to post some music by cats i know who i think spit better than Hurricane Chris. i did. now you mad so you resort to "myspace hits". you're a fucking idiot, son. and another thing, NOT ALL DOPE CATS have been heard or have hits on the radio. lol, and you say you know hip hop. go back to the basics and holla back when you got some better brain cells, biatch. you just done lost.

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Mask2MyFace2

we're the same way

Royce Da 59 most likely has sold more than Hurricane Chris that's almost a for sure.

an elite album yeah he doesn't have one... and like i said before he's not wack, he can definitely rap, he just doesn't have an elite album and has trouble making songs that I care about...how many times I have to repeat myself before it registers?
    test
  15. Mask2MyFace2

the point is that your niggaz you grew up with and kick it with are wack on the mic...that's why nobody goes to their page because nobody thinks they are talented. Just relatives and high school friends. People who have been to their page don't wanna go back to it because they are bombarded with wackness that sounds like it was made 3000 miles away in NY.
    test
  16. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

i never said they were great. i just said i think they spit better than Hurricane Chris. you still don't think you graspin' for straws?

[​IMG]

your IQ level is obviously below room temperature.
    test
  17. -Paper Chase-

'Death Is Certain' is elite in my mind, but even Royce fans on here try and argue that its not so I won't hold that against you. 'Bar Exam' is better than most cats albums, I don't care if it was mostly other cats beats he was ripping.
    test
  18. Mask2MyFace2

it doesn't have to be one of your top 10 freestyles to be a fire freestyle.

Some of yall make that mistake that when you listen to something it should be the greatest shit you ever heard and if not its wack. That's the mentality of this board. I'm not saying you personally but that's the vibe I get from the board as a whole.

just cuz I say hurricane chris is a problem doesn't mean he's my favorite rapper of all time or even right now. It just means he can rap.
    test
  19. Mask2MyFace2

they aren't better than hurricane chris though.

just cuz they are your boys doesn't make them better than hurricane chris. They have no style at all...it's generic...it's wack...it sounds eastcoast...and they don't even rap to their own beats. And they can't even get a buzz on myspace. tHat's all bad. That's not grasping that's reality.

As a matter of fact he will rap circles around them with just flow alone.
    test
  20. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

you lost. you didn't even listen to more than 2 songs because they DO have their own beats. pssssh..... you're a fucking faggot just arguing for the sake of it. lol

you more bitch made than Mista Chipz Ahoy. go back to school.

done.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.