Humble and cocky

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by JaMarcus Cock Sucker, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

i think ppl who wish to be humble have insecurities as well

its no different than a woman who keeps her shirt on when u fuckin her bc she think her body aint the best.....

same exact shit......

niggaz kno they shit not poppin, so they humble up, so they'll never have to be put on blast, bc they kno they got a good chance of not holding it down.....
    test
  2. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Nigga sometimes you be wildin on these analogies LOL.... its more like not braggin about how much you beating some pussy up when you fuckin. Being able to watch the reaction from the woman is enough to know without you verbally verifying it....
    test
  3. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

Postman had a good view, sadly, the people who share that philosophy seldomly follow it ...

human emotions very way too much to keep a consistent look and mind state about things, especially when younger

takes years and years and years of experience to finally "hold it down"

But ... "I'll Be That...I'll Be That"
    test
  4. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

you dont wish to be humble.... lol

I see it as the exact opisite than you.. ITs like fighting, the one who usually screaming he gonna fuk you up is the 1st one 2 get knocked the fuk out.... When you know you are Great at your task you usually the last to tell someone(excluding promo interviews or bio's)... its the humble person who is usually the most confident one..

Salam Reemi is a perfect example you meet and or see him and didnt kno who he was... You would think he jus an intern in a studio cuz of how he carry himself..

I dare somone say Salam Reemi aint nice.... mofos been making hits since "HERE COMES THE HOT STEPPER" He got so many hits erryone know and he still doing it big.. and he the nicest cooolest mofo there is... and mad respsectfull!!
    test
  5. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

thats true

but like i said, it goes both ways

ppl who are insecure dont deal with it the same way as the next person....at the end of the day, nobody can read the next nigga mind....u can only go off what u kno

which is why i find it silly when niggaz that never met u will make a comment on your character...i kno u gotta kno what i'm sayin.....

but thats how some dudes gotta rationalize their hate towards me....by callin me cocky, when i aint....in no way shape, form, or fashion.....
    test
  6. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Nah I know what you saying and I see what cats on this board get defensive from your personality...
    test
  7. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

thats what i mentioned earlier

being humble to ME doesnt tie into being being respectful....being respectful is just being respectful.......

but u could talk about humble folks like that.....or u can talk about cocky folks like ali....

i tend to tie it into being competitive...and thats just how i am, i like to talk shit not only to challenge them....but to challenge myself....and push myself to put my money where my mouth is

but different strokes for different folks
    test
  8. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

I cant stand when i fart in a room, they look at me like i HAVE to say excuse me or be embarrassed

nah nigga i smelled u the other day, and watched u try to play it off

dont act brand new
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Yo my farts stink.
    test
  10. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

go0od thread
    test
  11. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I think there is a difference between wishing and being. Wishing is a desire, being is the state of. I am discussing someone that is, not some wishing to be.
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Damn Urb, your life path number is 8. That explains a lot.
    test
  13. Keys N Bass

Keys N Bass CREATIVE GFX

?? i think you'll find the word is 'humility'

anyway, this nigga tryna belittle yet isn't even on 9th's radar NOR making a fraction of 9th's money.. audacity/little nigga syndrome/bare faced cheek much?
    test
  14. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

thats the problem.....why would a nigga ASK YOU to be humble?

bc thats became the trend now......

just treat ppl like u'd want them to treat u

some ppl wish to relate that to being humble.....but i just call it being respectful

ppl ask for others to be humble, bc they admit to letting others control their emotions.....just like what postman said in page 2
    test
  15. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i'm definitely not a selfish person......
    test
  16. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Challenge numbers in no order are

test
  17. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

bitch ass niggaz like this nigga right here.....goin at somebody bc I have an opinion of a producer that i'm obviously better than.....

and many other producers on here are obviously better than

i respect his accomplishments, but when it comes down to skill.....he is below average in my book.....

i find it funny

bc yall the same niggaz that hate on nitti beats.....but he makin 50k advances and got hits for days

but u ride 9th wonder dick, whos not gettin 50k advances and makes pete rock knock off sampled joints over and over again

yall got ya priorities fucked up
    test
  18. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I know, I got your birthdate mixed up. Actually 8 Is the number of business, and power.
    test
  19. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

these are challenges, now you may have overcame these alerady or you prolly didnt. the first challenge last for 32 years then the other last for shorter periods of time. the third challenge is something you deal with all through your life.

test
  20. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Don't even mind me nigga I'm just rambling right now from boredom. Read it if you interested.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.