"Human Flipped Vibe: The Letter" by Alex Hornby aka TuNed RooT

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by TuNed RooT, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuNed RooT

TuNed RooT Love is introduction ..

Dear My Precious Masterpiece of Soul and Spirit,

....... I adopt what you may announce from your high tone of emotion and wonderful accents within a certain voice. The hidden content in which you cover up with happiness, although it's honest anger. You may boast about the money you earn, but deep inside you're reaching for the respect you learn to earn. I have loved you since the contact of ears, of my eyes showing fear with actual tears, because I had witnessed what was labeled "Love at first sight." I wanted to massage the tongue that had stated what I fell in love with, the name. The name in which I'd fight for and elevate to become a better human being with knowledge. I plan to achieve what I need to and begin elevating to those higher floors. I'll love the name of Hip/Hop forever more.

All of my Love and Blessings,
    Alex Hornby​
    test
  2. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

its always so nice when people switch up their styles a little bit....this was creative alex.....and cute, i know its kind of dumb to describe it as cute but thats my opinion.......this was nice and refreshing :)

peace and blessings
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

yo this was dope, very creative. I'm sorry i took to long for you on this. But i think it was better without me. Keep elevatin

one luv
    test
  4. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

this was great. very creative piece and i thought it was beautifully written.

yeah...looking over this....its one of those pieces you love more and more each time you read it...good shit
    test
  5. vinous

vinous New Member

beautifully described
    test
  6. Infonation

Infonation Info for the Nation

At first, i thought it was another love poem to a female. Then your love turned out to be hip-hop. Very real indeed, was feelin that.

^One
    test
  7. lpoet

lpoet POET

I have loved you since the contact of ears, of my eyes showing fear with actual tears, because I had witnessed what was labeled "Love at first sight."

great lines....loved this piece....very dope.
    test
  8. augee.ali

augee.ali Lively Up Yourself...

Damn nephew...I'ma havta steal some of this...but instead of writing it to Lady Hip-Hop, write to the freak-hoe up the block so I can get some ass. LOL Nah, for real, I like how you formatted that so it's like a letter that you're actually writing to somebody. Nice switch hit.
    test
  9. varentao

varentao New Member

Written with a certain amount of purity. It flowed without me actually noticing. And the approach was well executed.

I also liked how you ended it. Echoed in a way.

One more thing, at first i thought 'heh'. Because i dug it, in my own darkly way. That usually only happens to pieces that are...i dunno...but take it as a complement..

..resp..
    test
  10. UnknownLady

UnknownLady Senior Member

I am so glad that I finally got to it. I was so eagar to read it because you work is flawless. Good piece. I am a sucka for any kind of love so. Great piece I'll be looking for more from you.
    Holla

I am out
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Idunno how I missed it. Thanks for linkin' me. Be careful now, I'mma get jealous that you get better replies than I do and you bout half my age...[funny]
    test
  12. TuNed RooT

TuNed RooT Love is introduction ..

^^haha@that reply.

Anyway, thanks for the love, mos def. Usually show me a great deal of it and I'll continue to drop my knowledge on all of ya'll work, as well. Stay up and ofcourse my blessings go out to each individual that has already replied to my work that I wrote here. A little different, but everyone needs to try a different style at times.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.