How's this for imagry?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ghet-Ghet, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Another few decimals of girth have been added to my poor body. These zesty nacho chips can’t remain silent for long against my impending and all-consuming wrath. I know how these foul triangles are brought into existence and how many pounds of genetically-enhanced animal lard and residual vegetable excrements are required to give them the firm, crisp, greasy layer of existence that we feverously interact with.

If you listen carefully after every bite, you can hear the molecules of fat rattle through your arteries like musket shot, caring little for the business of the native blood cells in front of them but hurdling deeper into your body as if they were running in mass panic from a never-ending Richard Simmons video. Each bite takes you farther from that image of physical perfection that only social cum canisters married to a ludicrously rich CEO of some marketing agency can afford to judge themselves by.

Meanwhile, everyone else attempting to convince themselves they are the epitome of that lifestyle resembles a cheap plastic toy knock-off character of a more popular kid-friendly demographic advertising campaign that you buy in a gum machine dispenser at a smoky diner whose wallpaper patterns could be replaced with repeated bloody streaks spelling out “Put an end to my eternal misery” and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. But not me. These nachos are my lifeblood.
    test
  2. S. Gatsby

S. Gatsby Who Da Fuck Axed U?

test
  3. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

You talkin bout eating nachos?
    test
  4. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

I just got bored and I Was eating nachos. So I wrote about it.
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Well written. May even work as a spoken word piece.
    test
  6. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

weeeeeeeeee
    test
  7. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

C# Don.
    test
  8. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

did you ever figure out that problem? I didn't want to have to disassemble the entire damn function, but I realized there were typecasting errors all over the place.

PHP has made me a lazy, lazy man. Wait until you get to Overloaded operators. They help immensly with those problems.
    test
  9. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

test
  10. streets

streets New Member

hurdling deeper into your body as if they were running in mass panic from a never-ending Richard Simmons video hahahhahaa

ghet can i get a beat son
    test
  11. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

beats are always up for grabs on hte site when you can find them... even the old lame beats i made back when i was fetus years old.

I'ma restructure soon, however.
    test
  12. streets

streets New Member

well holla at me when the second coming is here
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.