How'd Peyton Manning look with average receivers and an average O-line??

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Shy, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

1 - just because he lost to NE doesn't take away from him being a MVP canidate
    2 - Everyone has bad games, yea he had 6 turnovers but he lead the boys to victory despite that....not every QB can do that...Brady had a similar game against these Bills...that doesn't take away from him being a major asset to the cowboys
    3 - Yes he is Tony Freaking Romo....give him time...he still is the best in the league...he's still young

Player Att Comp Yds Comp % Yds/Att TD TD % INT INT % Long Sck Sack/Lost Rating
    Tony Romo 292 190 2555 65.1 8.8 23 7.9 11 3.8 59 12 87 103.3
    Brett Favre 354 238 2757 67.2 7.8 16 4.5 8 2.3 82 13 85 96.2
    Tom Brady 299 219 2686 73.2 9.0 33 11.0 4 1.3 69 10 62 131.8
    Peyton Manning 315 202 2386 64.1 7.6 16 5.1 10 3.2 73 10 63 90.8

Romo is the second best QB in the league...so why does everyone else(besides Brady) have a better chance then him....Granted Favre is breaking records of the best but i mean seriously....

Brady will probably win MVP but don't take away Romo's credential just cuz he's not better then brady...
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

i hate the cowboys with a passion, but i'll tell you that romo is one of the best QB's in the league. period.
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

looks like you've head your head stuck up your ass all your life.

rice > moss
    test
  4. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

^ur an idiot.

who cares if rice is better than moss?

honestly, did anyone think that was true? even for one second?

u say the most ridiculous comments that have nothing to do with the convo, but u lace 'em anyway thinkin its somehow gonna be some miraculous jab at pats fans that everyone will applaud.

rice IS better than moss.

that doesnt change the fact that moss is the best athlete in football, makes tom brady THAT much better, and took a 9 million dollar paycut to play for OUR team because he knew he'd get a ring.

same reason junior seau retired from the fins to sign with the pats a week later.

get over it. dont cry though, im outta kleenex.
    test
  5. Cane

Cane New Member

and as usual, you have to pussy out and change the subject. i win again, stupid.

i actually just said sharpe should be in the hall. but nice try.

you're known as the most biased kid here. everyone knows it. i get random replies telling me it's good that i son you all the time. i get cp from people i don't even know complimenting me for owning you. me? just the peanut gallery who i've made enemies-for-life with who agree with you.

you hated vince long before he wore a blue jersey. and you claim to hate fatty mcgee but oh man, watch out for rippy if caaaane ever rips on him.

you ain't foolin no one buddy. just because you insult a couple players doesn't change your permanent rep. you can hate your own players for equally biased reasons. now quick! make a sar.castic comment on how that is just super duper impossible!
    test
  6. Pats "Dynasty"

Pats "Dynasty" Brady+Moss>your team

and it looks like you caught feelings.

lol, and you brought up Rice because???
    test
  7. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

how does one win an argument with no evidence??

i must have been asleep in class when they went over that rule
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

clearly you pats fans are fucktarded

someone clearly mentioned that rice never won an MVP

you caught feelings

fins > pats
    test
  9. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

receivers.

Moss > Harrison, in the first place.

But with Harrison Brady receiving core is TWICE better than Mannings.

But with your logic Peyton was two times better than former reigning Super Bowl XXXVIII MVP Tom Brady in 2004?
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

moss wasnt > harrison in oakland

i wonder whats different
    test
  11. Cane

Cane New Member

^weren't you the one who was against getting moss? but changed your stance when he turned out good? you were fucking completely anti-moss until you saw you were wrong. that's a puss move. if it was toker, i don't care, you two are the same person.

judging by your english, you were asleep in alot of classes. you changed the subject when you pussied out of the previous one. i made you do that. i fuckin control you.
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

so what??

at least i dont stick with a stupid opinion (like u do) just to save face

why would i continue to be against randy moss when he's helping the team run shit?? what kinda sense does that make cane

honestly

tell me what sense it would make to hate on a player who's a major contributor to the team and most likely wouldnt be doing the things theyre doing with out him
    ??

WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE STUPID CANE??
    test
  13. Cane

Cane New Member

it's that you wouldn't own up to being a fuckin idiot about the whole situation earlier. why do you think gorilla let you hear about it?

is he jealous? are we all just jealous? next time someone complains that you didn't supersize their drink, are you just going to tell them they're jealous?

i know it doesn't make sense to you but you've proven you don't know what makes someone a bitch. spmewhere out there, there are upstanding, proud, intelligent pats fans who would be fuckin completely embarrassed by the shit every pats fan on rapmusic.com says.

lmao ahhh man, look what i make these kids say. i've fuckin got you man.
    test
  14. cuntrag

cuntrag fucks fat broads

i agree, manning is syill top 5 or so but without harrison or another good wide reciever, manning isnt as good as we thought

lmao @ people saying he "made" those recievers.

lets see him make moorehead, or utech...utech aint bad actually, but he aint doing shit without harrison.

brady>favre>big ben>manning=romo>palmer
    test
  15. Cane

Cane New Member

this whole "manning sucks without harrison" thing is fucking retarded. lack of wrs is far from the problem in indy and this just proves people don't know shit when it comes to teams other than their own.
    test
  16. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

lol

im still wondering how u can win an argument without any actual evidence to support your claims
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@anyone who ranks brady above such future hall of famers as favre & manning[funny]
    test
  18. Cane

Cane New Member

you can't address it can you?

boooock bock bock bock
    test
  19. the Prince

the Prince New Member

favre > manning
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest