How would you fix up WWE?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Hank., Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Oh, and losing the mask did explose his lack of charisma, but that doesn't mean they should put the mask back on him. That means they should push someone who actually has charisma.
    test
  2. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Someone like Kane doesn't need charisma. The Undertaker is not exactly Malcolm X is he, and he does alright for himself/
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Kane should've stuck with being the fake diesel

One Nash isn't enough
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The masked Kane was from the Attitude Era, it's not worth the argument of whether Umaga would ever be that over. When you put Umaga over Kane today, it's today that matters, there's an entirely different fanbase emerging.

He used to be more entertaining, but his hair looks a lot better today in my opinion.

Carlito's been shit ever since they made the choice to turn him baby face a long time ago.

He's Triple H, he doesn't need to do a damn thing.

Orton is the new Third Generation Heel. Stop stamping off names like The Rock, he's not a wrestler he's a Hollywood Actor. HBK isn't that young anymore, he's a babyface veteran. Get with the times. Now tell me who WWE has, who CURRENTLY plays a heel (not used to play a heel)... who deserves Orton's spot? Also, Edge should be void from this seeing as he's currently World Heavyweight champion on the Smackdown brand, and already had the title Orton is carrying. You say Rock and HBK were brilliant heels, I want to hear you say who the brilliant heels are today.

He doesn't do anything to water down the product, I don't see what's wrong? There's not a new face on the roster who can carry the company like he can. He's not Steve Austin, he's not The Rock. I get it. What's wrong with him being the top babyface?

And his mic work needs to improve. And the whole announcer act is tired, it's not the same as it was when he debuted either, he's not funny anymore. That's the only thing he has. And short bleach blond hair.

You're stuck in the past. Stop watching the current product and order WWE 24/7. You'll feel more enthused.

Glad you have positive thoughts on something more current.
    test
  5. Velocimaca

Velocimaca Trash can, baby.

Unless it's followed by Undertaker's theme music and the sound of Cole ejaculating.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.