How would you fix up WWE?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Hank., Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

carlito should turn into the konnan of wwe. by that i mean being racists and against the white man.

kennedy needs 2 learn that he isnt bob holly and fucking every1 up 4 real in the ring.

regal could stay he is entertaining.

umaga can go. never liked him.

orten can stay but he needs a manager that will talk 4 him.

satanic undertaker needs a comeback

theres no saving kanes career

santino needs more airtime....hopefully when they stop the hornswoggle shit. he takes over

less maria more melina
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Umaga's match against Cena at last year's Royal Rumble is better than anything Kennedy's ever done. Which is basically just hurting himself/other people and saying his name twice.

Rocky was a talented guy who was booked poorly at first. Carlito has actually gotten good opportunities and fucked them up by putting in zero effort.

Regal calling Umaga "HOOMANGA" is part of why he's awesome.

Is your solution to everything just dudes "getting nasty" or what?
    test
  3. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i mean in the technical wrestling aspect of the matches.
    test
  4. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Umaga is pathetic. He is not even as good as Rikishi was, and that was pretty shit.

And WWE are way too nice, hence getting nasty.
    test
  5. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Enlighten me.

And buddy, a wrestler can have a great match, but what does it matter when NOBODY gives a shit about the guy involved? He's not scary at all, and can't even play the big monster role well. Bring back Big Show and sack this loser.
    test
  6. abztrakt

I'm thinking "nobody gives a shit about Umaga" is like "nobody likes Cena" which basically means you and a few others don't like him and that's about it. I don't know what you think Show does so much better in the big monster role other than being bigger. Umaga has much more convincing offense than Show (other than his finisher, which isn't all that great), and show comes across as a big cuddly teddy bear most of the time whereas Umaga is great as the fucking savage that doesn't care about anything other than hurting people.

And they've pushed Carlito only for him to be sloppy as fuck in his matches and have a shit attitude backstage, while the Rock did nothing but improve. By the time the Rock was around as long as Carlito has been, he was a multi-time WWF champ. I don't know how you can even compare the two.
    test
  7. Your Probably Like Me And Prefer A Good Heel Over A Face It Takes Talent To Make People Hate The Ground You Walk On. Orton, Edge, MVP, Right Now MVP Has The Heels On Lock, He Isn't Just A Heel.. Never Ever Turn This Guy Face Like They Did With Finlay.. Still Waiting For Him To Hit Swoggle With The Sheileighly Just Like Im waiting FOr Mcool To Turn On Noble.
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Carlito would suck at that.

They need to get the ECW belt off Chavo and put it either on Miz or Morrison
    test
  9. abztrakt

If anyone in WWE should be fighting against whitey, it should be Elijah Burke.
    test
  10. Dougie G

Dougie G New Member

Kane did a spinarropnie, i need a video of that.
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

Burke could do that gimmick, he might be more believable then Carlito. Carlito needs Jesus to be taken seriously and maybe Kaos.

Kane is one guy I never liked. I don't buy anybody in the WWE as a dominant monster type.

Now Awesome Kong I buy as a dominant monster. Tomko also, he has been growing on me
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

maybe i can see carlito in that character cuz when he gets pissed and starts saying shit in spanish its believable that he can kill you lol. i think he has actually cursed in spanish without getting bleeped several times. just keep getting him pissed off and chnge up the fruity colors and fruit 4 that matter and u may have something.

anything pushing elijah i approve of though
    test
  13. Hank.

Hank. Guest

lol exactly

just cut his hair, get rid of the music, colours and apple, and carlito would be a far more serious prospect. they usin him all wrong. he's got the tools to make it big imo.
    test
  14. Hank.

Hank. Guest

[youtube]vppPSN_KkYI[/youtube]

ruined his charcter IMO
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

^^^lmao, how can u tell me kane isn't awesome after that
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

Still wouldn't buy it coming from Carlito though. He could never touch Konnan doing that gimmick and Konnan had great backup with Homicide and Hernandez. Plus he had a certain passion when delivering the promo's.
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I agree for the most part with everything you say, though I must praise Kane as being one of the better big men in this business (WWE at least). His matches are largely routine..... and now closer to horrible these days as opposed to before. I don't think he should be pushed in anyway though. He's never had any charisma, which is one of the things that is missing lately, and does nothing different than he did when he was "the big red machine of old." Speaking of old... he's getting up there in age. I always picture Kane as being more like a Hardcore Holly without the mean streak.

I don't think Cody's worthless, but I he's definitely worth less.

I don't see what's so great about Regal anymore. He's good at his job, but other than the golden Umanga and Triple Haitch, I just don't find him entertaining anymore. He's definitely a far cry from watching the same bullshit McMahon or Jonathan Coachman setting out rules, making matches and announcements, which doesn't make me want them to change anything regarding his current role.

Whoever said Umaga sucks... how the HELL can you think he sucks? I'm fucking baffled by this immense hatred you seem to have for him.

Carlito, meh.

Fuck Kennedy. He used to be entertaining as a comedy guy, now that he's serious, he seriously sucks.

Motherfuck a Triple H heel turn.

Orton is one of the company's best assets because of how well he plays his role.

Turning Cena heel is nothing but a joke at this point... for people who dislike him he already is the biggest heel in the company. If you like him, I don't see what would make you want to see him turn heel for? That would change everything.
    test
  18. Hank.

Hank. Guest

What does Umaga offer you? When he comes out to the ring as the big scary monster, do you even bat an eyelid? When Kane's pyro used to hit you knew mothafuckas was about to get savaged. Lol@ Umaga, you're the reason WWE is so shit.
    test
  19. Nam Dekan

Awesome Kong is the only intimidating monster in wrestling these days
    test
  20. abztrakt

No, when Kane's pyro hits before a match, you know he's going to lose.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.