How would you fix up WWE?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Hank., Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Right, WWE is really not good enough now for so many reasons. First off, here's all the guys I would cut:

KHALI (Fucking atrocious boring, and should never be in any main event ever)

Those two wang faggots

Deuce and Domino - horrible

Cody Rhodes - horrible

Umaga - Lmao@this guy...he is a Heat jobber at best. Lol @ JR saying he is the best athlete to come out of samoa...yea lmao

Viscera - fuckin hell how pathetic do you get...

Ric Flair - ring work is pretty horrible these days, consisitng of chop after chop after chop...just finish at wrestlemania boy.

Might be forgetting some but anyway.

Tips to impove:

No more fuckin Hornswoggle, please, please, please. I remember when segments between matches actually contributed to the serious feuds in the WWE, nowadays all we ever see is that cunt running around (no offense) with that loser Finlay and Mcmahon. An all too predictable formula.

I wouldn't mind seeing William Reagle fuckin off.

Make Carlito a slighlty more serious guy, i.e. cut his hair and make him tag team champ with Santino./

Santino is fuckin fantastic and after a run at the tag title should be pushed for the IC title at the very least. Brilliant on the mic.

More Maria pls.

Turn HHH heel because he is boring as fuck as face. He was great for many years as a heel, especially around 2000.

Orton is not good enough and lacks any charisma, and turn John Cena heel because noboy likes the cunt.

Push Kennedy and Jeff hardy for the heavy weight title.

Turn Undertaker nasty again, just get him doing something for God's sake.

Make Kane act a little more like the big red machine of old. He's a just a fat tosser now.

I will add more after.
    test
  2. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i would say mimic Pro Wrestling NOAH from japan. those matches are almost always at least 3 star matches. KENTA & Marufuji have some of the best matches
    test
  3. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

I don't think a NOAH-like company would work in America. A casual fan isn't going to get excited about a WWE PPV because there are going to be **** matches. They grew up on wacky sports entertainment from the WWF in the '90s while Japanese fans were getting zillion star matches from Kawada, Kobashi, Misawa, etc. It wouldn't hurt them to add a little more of the sports-like approach to the matches, but most American fans will more than likely tune out if they're not getting the wacky entertainment they're used to.
    test
  4. Hank.

Hank. Guest

I have no idea what either of you are on about.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I agree with ur kane and undertaker assessment
    test
  6. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

some would argue that roh is the closest thing america will get to a product like noah.
    test
  7. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

NOAH is a japanese fed that puts on some excellent matches. go on youtube and type in KENTA vs Marufuji
    test
  8. abztrakt

Basically true, although they've worked more and more entertainment into their product over the last few years. Also, ROH is probably about as big as a NOAH type of company could get in America.
    test
  9. your wrong about orton.....you can't give a guy charisma that just doesn't have it, unless you have tna syndrome and do charisma for the sake of having charisma....they should give orton a rich boy gimmick, i seen his video where he is showing his H2, and got this ideal.
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I think Orton does a great job being the arrogant heel, it seems like it really comes easy for him.

They need more Miz and Morrison though..I say give them like 2 year tag title run..
    test
  11. abztrakt

YES~!
    test
  12. Dougie G

Dougie G New Member

I agree with everything except for Santino and Orton. Santino fucking sucks, when he won the title it was a fluke and his whole career is a fluke.

And yes Orton does not have Charisma, but he is a good wrestler, and he has the best drop kick in WWE.

Oh yeah if your gonna get rid of Viscera than you should get rid of Mark henry's fat ass too, they both can only give you ten minutes matches at the most. And Henry only comes around when Undertaker doesnt have someone to fight
    test
  13. abztrakt

1. Umaga is fantastic. No way he should be fired. If anything, he should be closer to the main event.

2. Regal is also great. He should stay out of the ring though.

3. Carlito is pretty much worthless. They should have followed through with firing him a few months ago.

4. Why do people only remember HHH as a great heel almost ten years ago? He got stale as fuck as a heel and his run in 2003 was fucking horrible. Evolution was overrated though, probably because of their kick ass theme music.

5. Orton is a great heel. Of course you don't like him, that's his fucking job.

6. The money is in Cena being a face. Yeah, people boo him. But they buy tickets to boo him. Turning him heel kills a good part of their audience and he'll just end up getting cheered anyway. It's just that the people cheering for him then won't be the ones buying the John Cena t-shirts, John Cena hats, John Cena dog tags, John Cena wrist bands, John Cena action figures, John Cena raps CDs, John Cena DVDs, going to movies starring John Cena, etc.

7. Kennedy fucks up every time he gets anywhere near the world title. Why the fuck should they keep giving him chances? He's not that good anyway.

8. Kane was never that good and he's beyond salvaging at this point. The only reason he has a job is because Snitsky is so fucking awful at being the big, ugly monster who people are supposed to be afraid of before they inevitably beat him.

I agree about Deuce, Domino, and Cody being worthless, Jeff being worthy of a title run, and the world needing more Maria though.
    test
  14. i think wwe is scared to turn cena heel, if cena is the bad guy they loose a majority of the children fans... cena only has the fans that cheer him because everyone else is doing it, thats why when your in a "true wrestling" venue the guy would get boo'd out of the state...blame cena for ruining the one night stand thing, i loved that, it was different, i also think hhh is better as a heel because as a face he try's too hard to be funny when he is not.... hhh and randy orton is the top heels in my opinion, why are we down on carlito all the sudden? i want to see a world title on him and Kennedy by 2010, kane needs to go back to the old kane that would chase Shane o mac around the arena and set JR on fire, i thought for sure he was going to get the belt at that time, JBL needs to loose weight his flab is starting to bounce around...
    test
  15. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Man, WWE isn't a Japanese hardcore wrestling organisation so they do not need to copy them. The matches do need to improve though. I honestly can't remember the last time I even saw a suplex in the WWE. Has Vince banned moves nowadays?

All we ever see are high fliers, chops, and kicks. What happened to the technical wrestling of the past? I can barely remember seeing a powerbomb these days. It must improve. I was watching Taz's debut on youtube against Angle, and now that is a wrestling match.
    test
  16. Hank.

Hank. Guest

I never said they have to try to give him charisma? There is certainly a place for him in the WWE, but I just don't think he's good enough to be the world champion. Compared to great heel champions of the past he aint touching them.
    test
  17. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Agree with you about Mark Henry. Useless.

And wtf?????? Santino is by far the most entertaining guy in WWE at the moment. He is funny as fuck and his segments are always entertianing, as opposed to fuckin Hornswoggle and Mcmahon. Sadly, he will never be a world champ, but he is great.
    test
  18. Hank.

Hank. Guest

1. LMAOOOOOOOO @ Umaga being fantastic. He is fuckin horrid. Why does he ever get near a mian event? He is a shit wrestler (samoan spike = horrible), he offers nothing promo wise and will never be over with the crowd like masked Kane was. HOrrible.

2. Regal is gay as fuck. I liked it when he had short hair and would come out to the ring and diss Americans for not having etiquette etc. And he calls Umaga, UMANGA.

3. Carlito's gimmick is worthless, I agreed. You probbably would have said the same about Rocky Maiavia.

4. HHH is just shit as a face. He needs to be reinvigorated and get nasty again like the old days.

5. I always love heels who are good at what they do. Orton is boring as fuck. The Rock is a great heel, HBK was a brilliant heel etc.

6. I guess so. I hate the cunt though.

7. Kennedy is great. His ring work needs to improve though.

8. Kane was great, what the hell are you on about? The guy always got an amazing response without doing shit. He became gay when he started doin spinaroonies and took off his mask. I agree that he's beyond salvation, but he's millions of times better than Viscera, Umaga, Khali etc.

Also, MVP and Edge are great.
    test
  19. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Oh and get Y2J back doing his comedy shtick.
    test
  20. test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.