how will you raise your children? teach them faith or no? ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

please do.

because lp's copy+paste swag has no logic in it either.

god is good. i am good. therefore that makes me god? lulz.

:numaan:
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Matthew 19:17 is the second verse in The Rich Young Ruler section.

19:16 And behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I many have eternal life ?

19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good ? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter inot life, keep the commandments.

19:18 He saith unto him, Which ? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not comit adultery, Thous shalt not steal..... .....

The rich person thinks that to enter God's kingdom you have to do work. IE Work biased salvation. Which is not true as Jesus states. Jesus asks why call me Good ? At this point the rich person thought Jesus to be earthly and a mere man. Jesus plays with this and challenges him, why call me good. Let me explain good to you...

he explains the way. None good but God, and to keep his commandments. Remember Jesus is God.

Jesus later says in 19:24...it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Because he states in 19:21...if thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

I agree with LP. He said it well, he has a good bible foundation. This is the Christian outlook. You may or may not believe it, but among us, there is no issue at all.
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

your logic is as bad and biased as lp.

and if this, as you claim, is the view of christians world-wide? then lulz.

:numaan:
    test
  4. Coup d'état

It's not my logic. It's what I believe and this is a pinnacle of Christianity.

You can laugh, fine. But consider this. Christianity has been under attack for 2000 years. In the early days, when the Church (followers of King Jesus) were small and growing, they risked their lives to spread the Good News. The brutal assault was VISCOUS on early Christians. It was priority number one to stop it. The Catholic Church eventually took it on a front to poison it.

The goal for Satan is to send us all to hell. He knows he's doomed. He makes up crap like evolution for example. People think of Satan as a funny cute imp with a pitch fork. That is deception. He is the ruler of the earth. It's a war.

They would burn early followers in Rome alive with their children watching. They would spare them if they denounced the King. Why would they not and be burned ? Because THIS is the real deal. This is life. They are in Gods kingdom.

For a truth to survive satanic assault for thousands of years, says something about the truth. God will not have you do something that you cannot do. Truth survives.

Are you still laughing ?
    test
  5. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

"he explains the way. None good but God, and to keep his commandments. Remember Jesus is God."

this is a majorly conflicting statement because the first two commandments say implicitly there should be NOTHING earthly whatever soever, man, beast, idol, fuckin' pineapple, nothing should be worshipped before, or between God.

Jesus is more of a map to god, not a lone sherpa who knows the way but won't let anyone else go unless he shows them directly

this still has NOTHING to do with Jesus claiming his own divinity

Yea, following jesus is a good thing, but it is NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE FOLLOWING HIM, it is because he is LEADING YOU TO GOD. jesus NEVER says he is the ONLY way. If anything, he makes if far more evident that he is an enlightened man than a physical deity

Show me actual scripture where in the teachings of Jesus, he himself states his divinity
    test
  6. breathlesss

and wait, according to this logic,

God is good,
    Jesus is good

so jesus is God

but, following jesus is good

so, those who follow jesus are God?
    test
  7. Coup d'état

^lol no dude, that is not how it goes at all.
    test
  8. breathlesss

that is exactly how it goes according to you

God is good
    Jesus is Good
    So, Jesus is God
    Jesus said following him is good
    Following Jesus is good

this ^ is what you say

Following Jesus makes you God

This ^ is what I infer you imply

Now, what about the first 2 commandments though? saying there should be nothing between you and god, which would mean, if Jesus was god, but on earth, there's no need for the jesus medium anymore?
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Well you are most certainly wrong in implying that. So, now you know, don't you ?
    test
  10. Coup d'état

breathless, like a lot of atheists, you have serious questions about the truth of King Jesus.

A lot of the time I find that atheists really just want to be convinced of Jesus. They want to believe, but the deception is set in too hard.

It's a slow pull. Bondage is a BIT*CH
    test
  11. breathlesss

I'm very much not an atheist, I've got a good understanding of god, and i like it

but, i honestly think atheists are sort of ignorant in the fact that the original big bang could not have possibly happened out of nothing, and that out of nothingness is god's touch on the universe, and that's about it

most atheists are mislabeled, when it really comes down to it, they don't have a problem with god, it's the defining exact details and the "knowing" according to faith, it's religion they have the problem with, not god

but creationist are just downright retarded in the inability to believe what's not in the bible

the bible holds really, really good lessons on how to live life and be in touch with god

the bible is NOT a good history book
    test
  12. Coup d'état

I think you still have a problem getting over the Evolution hurdle. It's a tough one.

Also,spend some more time in the bible and get to know God. Not the one you created for yourself.

He created you. He makes the rules and has the ability to judge his creation. I would not take this lightly.
    test
  13. breathlesss

i don't think i can continue to try to make YOU realize the truth, give God the credit he deserves and love EVERYTHING it made for us, including evolution and the "old earth"

the act of denying physical evidence as facts is known as lying to yourself, trying to promote your unproven views by doing so is called egotistical propaganda, not seeing what is repeatedly shown to you is not what they mean by blind faith, exclusion of others' opinions is judgement in it's most selfish form

wait, wait...what did you study at MSU, you were a marketing major weren't you?
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

personally

i prefer any brand of a certain religion or religion itself that is tolerant of other beliefs, to be acceptable

any brand of a certain religion or religion itself that states if youre not a follower of their specific brand youre doomed, to be unnaceptable

God is tolerant and does not care if you are religious
    ^^
    This is what i believe. This is what god has shown me.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

lol @ marketing

Serious breathless, I am not trying to bring ego to my posts. I do apologize if I'm coming across as arrogant or abrasive.

The fact remains that there is only evidence of a young Earth. It's observed, and is clearly stated by God in his Word.

I will never deny it. God is worthy.
    test
  16. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

lol@ your weed smokin ass...nigga you'll say anything...lol
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Christians believe the father, son and holy spirit are one. Or something like that.
    test
  19. breathlesss

how is it observed? and get back to my questions about the ability to observe supernova, and the first 2 commandments negating your belief in jesus being god/being a medium to god, and show me where jesus is talking, himself, about being god in the bible
    test
  20. Coup d'état

Jesus says, Me and the father are one. It is all over the bible. This not an issue for Christians.

I will dude, please relax a minute. I'm kinda stressed with all the postings. I have to go though some files and put together something worth your time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.