how will you raise your children? teach them faith or no? ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

U mean natural i think. As in mathmatics can be found in natural things.
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

tangible, means touchable basically

flip flopping rat bastard, i'm calling you the john kerry of god-rap now
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

you tell me. Atheist.

You're just dumb, that's all. facts stump you stupid. I get it.
    test
  4. breathlesss

actually, i'm not even remotely atheist, am very in tune with the spiritual sense of god, I believe there was a jesus, and he had some extremely useful things to say, most likely influenced by his spirit in a grand way, and then got killed 'cause he let his human take over when he got pissed and flipped the tables at the temple. I don't think of jesus as any more the son of god than you or I are, or even lindsay lohan is for that matter, i believe in creationism, just without the denial part, only the part where god made everything...this, to me, meaning the big bang and the entire set of possibilities that came to and are still coming to be, the current christian bible is 99% wrong and hypocritical, the remaining 1% can be considered the teachings of jesus, it might do you some good to learn some
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Brother Breathless, I'm glad to read what you just wrote. I am greatly concerned with some things you say. Mind of I chip on what you said with my thoughts ? I don't want just blast out unwelcome.
    test
  6. breathlesss

chip away, my mold won't break
    test
  7. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Piss on this opinionated garbage.

"He was killed because his human side took over"?

what a load of horseshit on rye....lol

Man, If I had the time I could write a thesis on how ignorant you are of Christ's mission but I just don't have the time and RM.com just doesn't have the bandwidth.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

the tables had turned.

there was no place for a market within a temple, which is why he had to do it.

:numaan:
    test
  9. breathlesss

and he did, knowing that the reaction would be his crucifixion that would cement his remembrance in history...and then history happened and it got a little skewed, everything jesus ever taught, not the one quote from the bible that says some shit about someone saying that he said he is the way...
    nothing that jesus actually stood for teaches that jesus is a required medium to be in touch with god
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i've also never read a quote from jesus that claims divinity.

if anything, i've not yet received a proper answer to the following passage.

and i've taken this from the king james bible, that coup is always backing, so.

from that alone, you can derive that he never claimed divinity.

if anything, he's claiming the exact opposite of what you christians are doing.

test
  11. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

to me he's asking a rhetoric question.. he's sayin why are you calling me good only god is good.. there for he's asserting that he is god b/c he is good.. and he continues to tell him what he can do to make it into his kingdom
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

jesus was a jew and never wanted to be praised. does it matter? no bcuz he came back from the dead and appeared whoooo alalalala
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Nu in the Catholic Blasphemy thread I gave you scripture. I don't understand how you are still confused dude. It's a non issue. It's there.
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you can't be fucking serious.

i'm not even going to bother with you cunts anymore.

fuck what's there, i'm sick of people ducking my questions.

explain that passage to me, and then explain your reasoning of worshipping a man.

and for the love of god i hope you have a better rebuttal than what lyrical just posted.

test
  15. Coup d'état

Nu you asked me about Matthew 29 - the parable of the Vine yard. I felt I gave a good answer to you in the Catholic Thread along with several scripture verses that clearly state Jesus is God.

Help me out here ?
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, that was my bad bruh.

i meant to say matthew 19:17, not 19:27, fucked up the rep message.

test
  17. lyricalpriest

FUCK U NU:

copy and paste swag u faggot

Is Jesus here rebuking the man for calling Him good and thereby denying His deity? No. Rather, He is using a penetrating question to push the man to think through the implications of his own words, to understand the concept of Jesus’ goodness and, most especially, the man’s lack of goodness. The young ruler "went away sad" (Mark 10:22) because he realized that although he had devoted himself to keeping the commandments, he had failed to keep the first and greatest of the commandments—love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength (Matthew 22:37-38). The man’s riches were of more worth to him than God, and thus he was not "good" in the eyes of God.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

Jesus’ fundamental lesson here is that goodness flows not from a man’s deeds, but rather from God Himself. Jesus invites the man to follow Him, the only means of doing good by God’s ultimate standard. Jesus describes to the young ruler what it means to follow Him—to be willing to give up everything, thus putting God first. When one considers that Jesus is drawing a distinction between man’s standard of goodness and God’s standard, it becomes clear that following Jesus is good. The command to follow Christ is the definitive proclamation of Christ’s goodness. Thus, by the very standard Jesus is exhorting the young ruler to adopt, Jesus is good. And it necessarily follows that if Jesus is indeed good by this standard, Jesus is implicitly declaring His deity.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

Thus, Jesus’ question to the man is designed not to deny His deity, but rather to draw the man to recognize Christ’s divine identity. Such an interpretation is substantiated by passages such as John 10:11 wherein Jesus declares Himself to be “the good shepherd.” Similarly in John 8:46, Jesus asks, “Can any of you prove me guilty of sin?” Of course the answer is "no." Jesus was “without sin” (Hebrews 4:15), holy and undefiled (Hebrews 7:26), the only One who “knew no sin” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

The logic can thus be summarized as follows:
    1: Jesus claims only God is good.
    2: Jesus claims to be good.
    3: Therefore, Jesus claims to be God.

Such a claim makes perfect sense in light of the flow of Mark’s narrative with regards to the unfolding revelation of Jesus’ real identity. It is only before the high priest in Mark 14:62 when the question of Jesus’ identity is explicitly clarified. The story of the rich young ruler is one in a sequence of stories designed to point readers toward Jesus’ self-understanding as the eternal, divine, incarnate Son of God.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

ahh, I thought something was off. Let me dig into the good ole book and see if I can answer with what I think. I'll post back here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.