how will you raise your children? teach them faith or no? ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I was hoping somebody would bring up fossil dating. It does not indicate the world is old.

The geological column was created out of thin air, to support old earth. That column exist nowhere on earth complete but in books. It goes like this...

Cretaceous
    Jurassic
    Triassic
    Premain
    Carboniferous
    Sulrian
    Ordovician
    Cambrain

All this was invented out of the clear blue sky, most of the names come from England (Cretaceous was chalk layers over in Cristisha and Devonshire for example). This geological column does not exist anywhere on Earth but in the text books.

Each layer was given a round number in age.
    All over the world there are petrified trees standing up, connecting in different rock layers. 27 layers of forests at Specimen Ridge Yellowstone, Wy, have broken off roots and extended trough the layers. They did not grow there. Here we have been teaching kids that the layers are millions of years old and yet the tress remain in the vertical position. It's not common sense to say the layers are different ages when you have a tree connecting them all (the many layers of strata).

Science works when somebody has a theory and they hold against available evidence. The evidence shows the rock layers are not millions years old. This has been known for centuries.

Also, they date fossils by the layers, and date the layers by the fossils. Both methods taken individually are none to be false, it's common kowledge. So it is all circular reasoning

We can go over each evidence one by one.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok well i dont know enough to argue about what you said lol

carbon dating holds up in court no?

is there any proof that the earth is only 6000yrs old?
    test
  3. Coup d'état

There is A overwhelming data that supports a young earth, I am being honest.

I'm making a post about it soon.

do you know the oldest living organism is a 4,000 year old tree ?

Carbon dating would not hold up in court. A first year law student knows that. It's built on assumptions and biased interpretations.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok sorry im not a 1st yr law student

i look forward to this post

so what youre saying is, that its all a big ass hoax and what they teach in school is more made up nonsense than it is truth?

wow

fuck school its for retards

i shoulda dropped out
    test
  5. Coup d'état

I think you may be too comfortable in a particular world view that is very constricted and indoctrinated. And influenced by the secular world.

My not saying all university professors are in on some "conspiracy" to fool you and to do evil. Remember Evolution is a religion. People BELIEVE in it. The evidence collected to support it is never proof, it's only an interpretation backed by belief not science. The net work of professors believe in evolution and teach it. Nothing else is taught. There is no evidence at all.

Try teaching capitalism in communist Russia 20 years ago. You would be exiled. Same with teaching kids creation in school. Evolution has to be taught, in some cases professors are fired for not and have to 'repent' and teach evo again. It's a mind set. It's deception.

It's all untrue.

Evolution is a hoax. Yes.

Most don't challenge it, this paradigm. They are brought up in this system and why think what they've been told is lies their whole life to be true. It's called deception and lies, and Satan is the father of it.

From a social prospective, and holistically, universities server to keep a certain social order as very much controlled by the social engineers. Sounds crazy ? Think again. There is really things larger than life going on....TV, entertainment is not it.

this is how I feel. Sorry to rant. That thread will come.
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i kno the other side, i used to be religious for the first 19 years of my life.

there is no evidence at all. if you wanna try, then make a thread and you will be overloaded
    test
  7. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Gen. 1:1
    "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"

How much more proof do you need, again?

a tree? a frog? a river? your own ass?

GOD created all that you see. Sorry if you're just too ignorant to understand that simple fact. tangible evidence is all around you but ignorance holds you back from understanding that God is real.
    test
  8. Alias3000

and that was the problem. you just expolained yourself in one sentence, finally.

you was "Religious", that's why you fell from God's grace. Ignorance in the realm of Religion bliinded you.
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

again u have forgot that we already had a convo about this.

refresher: i was catholic, went to mass, sunday school, and all that shit. stopped going for a while for no real reason, started studying up on things, slowly turned away from religion after a few years of studying
    test
  10. Alias3000

then why are you still posting your feelings about it?

nobody cares. God certainly doesn't since you mock him.
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

before you say something about me being catholic and christianity is the way and rapist blah blah, we read from the same bible and ive been to christian churches as well. sunday school is the only time that things are slightly different in which mary is brought up
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

fuck god and fuck u 2. i wasnt even talkin to u at first u jumped in the convo dumbass
    test
  13. Alias3000

but this is a community chat forum, DICKSUCKER. so if you wanna have a private convo, I'm sure you know how to go about that.
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

your more like the community sex offender, your status should say troll not member
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I understand why JB turned from religion.. he was catholic raised..

you should search for the truth for ur self.. don't let the catholic system turn u from finding that truth
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

thats exactly what i did LP
    test
  17. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Yeah

He should go for something more like logical like Calvinism.

lol.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Sup Jay bee

I'm making that thread. You will be overloaded. Just ask the questions in the order I have the answers.

See you there.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

well said
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.