How will the Hip Hop Community Vote, Kerry or Bush?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by So Fo Real, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So Fo Real

So Fo Real So Fo Real

We all know it's kinda like voting for the less worse of the two...Bush has demonstrated incompetence, while Kerry is not the best at being clear at his plan. I do know one thing tho, while Bush has been in office, my tuition has increased from $3000 to $5100 this year (i'm a Senior at Auburn University). My vote is for Kerry because if I give my vote to Nader, it won't mean much cuz he won't be president.

On the war issue, I think the president should NOT be on the offensive...what I mean by that is I think he should not go to war with others where terrorist might be. INSTEAD, I think he should spend all of that money on defensive technology and homeland security, such as advancing the security scanning at our airports, communication advancements, spending money on better defensive measures we can take, and that would in turn spur the economy. All of the growing technology would increase the American market, and make more money available for everybody, not just rich peeps. Not saying that going to war with Iraq was a mistake, but I just think there was a better way to keep America "safe," not just from the terrorists in Iraq, but safer from anybody stepping foot on American soil.
    test
  2. No Homo

No Homo New Member

the hip hop community ISN'T voting at all

and thats true
    test
  3. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.