how to send weed to myself

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Blitz_krieg, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

so my girl one a trip to Louisanna for some kind of resort out there... and i dont want to go with out smokeing weed... especially since i will be getting a ton of couch for those 3 lovely days..(please dont go on the rag.. .please dont go on the rag, babe)
    so i was wondering how can i mail some kind to me... ive heard of people putting it in peanutte butter jars and some other shit... but i dont want to risk it...
    anyone know a sure fire way of me getting cuaght.. all i want to do is smoke some weed while im on vacation...no harm no foul...
    help a whitey out...
    test
  2. LusterCumbrance

LusterCumbrance Ejército Rojo

find a hook up there. safest way IMO
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i would not risk it, but if you had to choose a carrier service for this task, i recommend the "brown" mail service (use your brain, kiddo), because i have been inside of a "brown" facility and there are no security check on any packages unless a package looks suspicious (half-way open, smells really bad, etc.)

what i would honestly do...is empty the biggest bottle of girly-smelling soap you can find, stuff less than a half ounce bag in it, pour all the soap back in the bottle, and wrap a shitload of ducktape around the bottle.

i would buy 4 gallons of cheap ass dollar store body wash soap (4 huge bottles), duck tape them altogether, and put them in one package with a shitload of bubble wrap covering the bottles. i would do my best to make it an overnight delivery as well.

on the flipside, i truly would never send any type of drug paraphenelia or drugs in the mail. i'm just saying "if" i did it, i would do that. i would also have the trees wrapped up inside of aluminum foil, then have the aluminum foil wrapped up in some sort of sandwich bag, then put aluminum foil over the sandwich bag, and put that in one more big sandwich bag for good measure.

the smell is the only thing that will get you caught. i know several homies who ship weed from cali to florida all the time.

good luck if you decide to mail this shit, but i highly recommend you don't, though.

you better hit facebook up and see if you have any peoples in the place you are going to visit.
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Thats alot of work Hardkore homie....

Just wrap it up nice and tight and tape it to your ball sack man.....as long as its wrapped proper you'll be fine, I've flown 100's of times and only seen a dog in the airport patrolling like 4 times namean!!!!

I got homies that do that shit all time, I aint American so I dont risk it, but thats the better option than sending it,

Who you gonna send it too??? the Hotel?? thats suspect forreal....

If you send it, put a fake name on it and return address, that way when it comes you can deny it.....

PEACE
    test
  5. Blitz_krieg

yeah.. all good ideas.... thnks i appreciate it...
    im still undecided on what i will be doing..
    ill prolly have my girl keister it... or pussy it or something..
    test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ if your girl is really cool, i recommend her rockin' some granny panties and stuffing a bag deep in her ass crack.
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lol @ getting couch she wont let u share the bed?!
    test
  8. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

shiiit lmao id just run to the projects and get it from some lil nigga sellin on the corner
    test
  9. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ this is very easy to do in south florida.
    test
  10. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

my roomie sent himself herbs from WA to AZ via FedEx, no probs... when i used to drug run we wrapped lbs in plastic wrap then coffee then more plastic wrap to kill the smell, coffee will kill every damn smell thats why they have it in the perfume isle... take a quart size thick freezer bag with coffee grounds in it, put your bag of weed inside it tape that shit up like a dildo and have your chick bring it on the plane... she can take it out of her when she gets on board... its not like you're goin through customs, airport security isnt a damn thing unless you look like you've got a bomb on you or like you smoke a shit ton of G and never sleep... if she doesnt wana do that then roll up joints, put them in a sandwich bag and rubberband them to your balls
    test
  11. Blitz_krieg

Thank you thank you....
    YEAH I ACTUALLY KEEP my weed in coffee grounds in the fridge..
    test
  12. LusterCumbrance

LusterCumbrance Ejército Rojo

coffee grounds dont work with dogs though,
    test
  13. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Rubber band them to your balls!!!! OH HELL NO!!!!! Cut circulation to my nuts and have weed and no nuts?? haha no thanks

PEACE
    test
  14. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

you never put rubber bands around your balls? youre missin out man
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i really never worry when travelling within the country, but our local canadian laws are lighter. I always only have at most a half oz for personals and i think around here thats the limit before you get in real trouble....i dont slang, And if i did have a half, it wouldnt be long before its lighter and lighter lol so the risk of getting caught with a half is pretty slim...I just keep it on me usually, thats how i feel the safest.

friend of mine used to get sent weed on the greyhound....maybe you could arrange that
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.