How to Roll A Blunt!

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Full-Clipz, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinista6150

sinista6150 New Member

An "L" is called an "el".. its not b-cus tha shape. A blunt or a joint can becalled an "L" reffering to it as a Loosey.
    test
  2. sinista6150

sinista6150 New Member

@militant
    I dont think anyone who rolls 4 grams up to 2 ounce blunts is a newbie....
    test
  3. The Militant

The Militant New Member

err sinister i already explained that an L isnt called an L because its shape man are you reading before you post? loosey lol wtf who the fuck calls an L a loosey i already explained to you its cos you use two papers in an L shape

the reason you put the second skin sideways is cos of the joint shape it gets wider at the end so you need more paper to go around it. it doesnt make the fucking joint look L shaped lol

and i think we all pretty much know its pronounced the same way as the letter L ;)

how the hell can you say this guy isnt a noob when he thinks L's are L shaped and you roll an L into a blunt hah you guys crackin me up
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

buddy, that's a cone joint. not an L. L's are blunts simply put. i guess only people from europe call joints L's.

and yeah, my picture obviously proves i don't know how to roll an l.

L is just short for blunt.

find one person outside of your area that calls joints L's, then maybe i'll start to think about thinking about you being right.
    test
  5. sinista6150

sinista6150 New Member

since when tha FUCK did i think an el is L shaped when its ROLLED??
    test
  6. LusterCumbrance

LusterCumbrance Ejército Rojo

for illRich.

a "z" is an ounce. ex. oz
    test
  7. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

who cares...

around here an L is a blunt tho...ima have to go with zyclon on this one lol
    test
  8. blaquest

blaquest Yodel At Me

hahahah nice tread
    test
  9. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

first off lemme say that i frequently read up on rapmusic and decided to start posting here solely on the ignorance of zyclon...btw that was a nice blunt you rolled in that picture....
    anyways..
    zyclon you could be right, but i highly doubt it..militant is right...an L is called an L because of the way the papers are put together..an joint is a joint an L is an L...an L is a coner as you called it zyclon...now a blunt...is just that a blunt..nothing more, nothing less...obviously there is going to be different names for different things in the world..but from my 6 yrs or so of smokin i have reffered to everything the same as militant has posted and i dont live in europe..i live in canada...i've never heard that term "loosey" that someone else posted either..
    so i must say with the terms that i've heard over the past 6yrs or so i must say militant is right
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

I've heard of people smoking Z's... I doubt anyone smokes an ounce in one sitting.
    test
  11. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

man, bust open the phillie, gut it, insert ya chron, roll, lick, HEAT THE LICKED REGION WITH A LIGHTER, burn, smoke, fuck ya girl for 4 hours straight.

holla.
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

eh, you foreigners can call it what you will, but in america, a blunt is an L.
    test
  13. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

lol your the foreigner! [vn2]
    test
  14. The Militant

The Militant New Member

naa man i been to new york and i stay in PA a few months of every year and everyone says the same shit, a blunt is a blunt, an L is an L and a J is a J
    J stands for joint, so an L is still technically a J too :)
    a loosey is just a whore with a loose pussy hehehe and no i dont smoke looseys lol

anyway i wasnt trying to put you down bruv, i was just trying to say dont take the piss out of people that post when you yourself got some wrong info

peace
    test
  15. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

lol - loosey (lucys) are single cigerettes not blunts

lol we got some real nut ass mufuckas on here who dont know wtf they talkin bout
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.