How to Roll A Blunt!

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Full-Clipz, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

For some of you who do not know yet. Here are some simple instructions.

How to Roll A Blunt

The name, "Blunts," is a street name used to describe a marijuana and tobacco cigar. Other street names include "el-pees" (LP's), According to one source, blunts originated among Jamaicans in New York City in the early 1980's (1). Blunts take their name from "Phillies Blunt" brand cigars, although other brands of similar make (such as El Producto, White Owl, and Dutch Masters) are also used for this purpose(1). Tobacco is removed from the inside of the cigar, and replaced with marijuana. Blunts vs. Joints Smoking marijuana inside the leaf or paper wrapper of a cigar offers several advantages to the user:

1. The tobacco wrapper slows down the burning rate of the joint. This allows a greater number of users to share the same joint.(1)

2. A blunt holds more marijuana than a joint, and is convenient to use and store. A single user can smoke it, extinguish it, and easily relight it. "That's what's so cool about a blunt. Just put it out. It fits nicely in the top pocket."(1)

3. It looks like a legal drug. Even though it is illegal for adolescents to use tobacco products, blunts appear to be commercial tobacco cigars. Policemen, teachers, and parents who ignore cigarette possession in minors are likely to ignore blunts as well.

Nicotine from the tobacco content may add to the effects of the marijuana in a blunt. Nicotine is a stimulant, and marijuana is a minor hallucinogen with some depressant properties. Other stimulant and depressant combinations include cocaine and heroin, cocaine and alcohol, amphetamines and alcohol. At this writing, there appears to be no medical literature evaluating the psychoactive effects of using marijuana and tobacco together vs. individually. However, some of the comments made in one magazine interview are intriguing and may indicate synergistic effects: "The blunt is more effective =FC than smoking marijuana alone..." "When you smoke a blunt, you get twice as high..."

Why are Phillies Blunt Cigars used?

Many other cigar brands are still being used to make blunts. Users say that the Phillies Blunt brand produces less harsh- tasting or sweeter smoke.(1) The leaf wrapper of a Phillies Blunt=FC is strong enough to hold together through the manipulations of making a blunt. Other brands fall apart.

Now, How To Roll A Blunt [vn2]

The first thing you have to know to roll a blunt, is Practice, Practice, and Practice. It takes several tries before you can get it right. Go to your corner store and buy a pack of Phillies Blunt Gars. Take a razor blade, and cut it open like this: Take all the tobacco out. Lick the back of the paper, that is, the outside of the gar, thoroughly. You really need to make love to these things with your tounge. Next, place a healthy portion of weed in the gar. Roll it up, and lick the edge thoroughly. It takes a lot of saliva to make these things stick. When you have it closed up, pop it in the microwave for about 12 seconds, this makes it stick better. Then light it up, and smoke it. Get ready for a hell of a smoke!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

lmao....

I'm gonna either record a video, or just take many pictures of me rollin a blunt this weekend and post....
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

terrible description clipz.

any real blunt roller knows that any cigar stays together, phillies have no advantage. as a matter of fact, they burn quicker than any other cigar on the market.

my favorite is the garcia y vega green leaf elegantes. no need to rip off any leaf, just cut, gut and roll.

anyway, here's how you really roll an l.

cut it down the middle, if you're not using synthetic leaf like phillies, make sure it's at an area where there are no veins. with the guts still in, cut about a half inch of the end off, so that most of the cancer piece is gone along with the crusty end piece. gut the cigar. depending on how much weed you intend to use, rip off a good amount of the paper so that the blunt tastes better, don't worry, it'll burn the same. anyway, you don't need much saliva to makes anything stick, but before you stick the leaves to the wrapper, make sure you peel back some of the end so you can remove the rest of the cancer piece. now, just slightly lick the edges of the leaves so that the ends stick to the wrapper, not a lot is needed, sometimes i'll even use honey. anyway, once that is done, lick the middle a bit so it doesn't rip when you roll, having a fresh blunt works better. now put the weed in, and start to wrap, moving from the middle to the ends so that it's even throughout the blunt instead of having pockets of less weed, which makes the L canoe or not pull right. makes sure you lick the edges of the area you're rolling so that it sticks to the blunt and doesn't come apart while you're wrapping the rest of it. again, not a lot of saliva is needed. once done, i suggest using a lighter to dry the crease, and a little bit at the end you wil be pulling from. makes sure IT'S NOT COMPLETELY DRY, otherwise weed will pull into your mouth when the blunt gets nearer to the end.

everyone has their methods, but if you're using so much spit that you need a microwave to dry the blunt, you are still an ameateur.
    test
  4. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

I never heard the microwave before.
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

like i said^ only slobbering ameateurs do that.
    test
  7. Full-Clipz

lol ok [vn2]
    test
  8. Full-Clipz

2 ounce blunt thats a fucking waste of weed
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

not trying to impress anyone, just did it because i had the weed to waste. it's fun to make novelty items.

and you didn't offend anyone, your description was just lousy. talkin about slobbering on the blunt just to roll it. and like i said before, if you want the L to just be all around better, you shouldn't stick it in the microwave. when it's hard, it doesn't burn, taste or pull as well as it could.

and i don't care what size blunts you roll, i roll .5 gram blunts as well, doesn't matter, that has nothing to do with anything.
    test
  10. Full-Clipz

pshh, how does it lose Taste, and doenst burn or pull as well from going int he microwave 10-12 seconds? lol i aint sweatin it, to each his own
    test
  11. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

phillys are terrible for Ls - most constant weed smokers that i know roll either backwoods, garcia vegas or dutches, phillys are nasty yo they feel all fake and shit and they burn fast as fuck, gotta step ya game up son, you wastin herb rollin it in phillys
    test
  12. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yo zyclon ya looking real stupid trying to make other people look like amatures when you dont even know what a fucking L is lol
    a L is a joint, not a blunt...
    that means you roll it up yourself from papers, not using a cigar. you cant make an L from a cigar the reason its fucking CALLED an L is because you take two rizlas (or whatever paper u use) and stick them together in an L shape to make a longer joint...

see man it aint hard to make someone look stupid, so pls dont talk shit when u dont know shit

peace
    test
  13. DjRemedy

DjRemedy New Member

hahahahahhaha good shit
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

and when was the last time you heard someone call a joint an L? i mean, what you just said couldn't be more off topic and foolish. joints are called a piece, a J, and joints everywhere in the usa. nobody calls them L's. I don't know if you're polish or canadian or what, but i've never met one person who ever considered a joint an L.

and just to make your whole argument look completely stupid, if two joints together make an L(lower case) shape, then what does a blunt make a shape as? a U? no, it looks the same as two joints rolled together: a lower case L. so either way you look at it, a blunt is an L.

and if you've ever met anybody who actually smokes weed, you'd know that blunts are called L's. get your head out of the weed dictionary you found in cop school, and learn real terminology.
    test
  15. The Militant

The Militant New Member

oh lord youre even stupider than i thought...
    its called an L because it looks like a CAPITAL letter L you put one paper straight, and you stick the other paper to it SIDEWAYS to make the L shape

|-----|
    | |
    | |
    |-----|---------------|
    | | |
    |-----|---------------|

as for whens the last time i heard someone call a joint an L? it was the last time i was with someone who was rolling an L stupid lol

if youre rolling an L u call it an L if youre rolling a joint u call it a joint or a j. if youre rolling a blunt just call it a blunt man...

lol at lowercase L lol
    test
  16. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you roll joint like a capital L?

damn, that just shows how retarded you are.

but i guess that's what you europeans do. fuckin wierdos.
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

I always used L when reffering to a blunt.

I dunno.

What's a Z then?
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

test
  19. The Militant

The Militant New Member

omg you are the biggest noob in the world did you ever go near anyone smoking or what lol
    just cos u line the papers up in an L shape it doesnt mean the joint comes out L shaped hahaha you idiot

let me find some help for your newbie ass

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/info/rolling/rolling_l_skin_joint.htm
    ^^^^
    go here

why dont u just shut the fuck up if you obviously dont know what youre talking about man
    test
  20. V E R B

V E R B Guest

too bad my cam is fucked...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.