how to quit smoking cigarettes forever?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by ihatemyself, Mar 31, 2013.

1. ihatemyself

ihatemyself brainless

i am 19 and i smoke at least 5 to 6 cigarettes a day
    my favorite time smoking is early in the morning

now i want to stop because ya know cigarettes are bad yada ya boo hoo and i just want to quit but its hard.
    i am addicted
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

homie

just be patient

I used to smoke cigs everyday at 18/19

now 4/5 years later them shits disgust me

nothin nastier than a cig to me

you'll get there too homie

patience and mind power
    test
  3. 9FunkyHippies

9FunkyHippies Member

I was a smoker from 14 to 23. I quit like 6 months ago. Just takes Will power and the want to really quit. Just get over that 3 day hump than you'll start to notice how disgusting they are. I will never smell like that again haha
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^Congrats on being cigarettes free.
    test
  5. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

Been smoking for years, cut down to 3-4 a day, hopefully 0 soon :D
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

check out this book man, for real

The easy way to stop smoking by Allan Carr

http://media.wix.com/ugd/74fa87_2010cc5496521431188f905b7234a829.pdf
    test
  7. Mr. Sam

Mr. Sam New Member

Man up and be glad nicotine withdrawals are nothing like opiate withdrawals. When you look at it like that, it ain't shit.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

most people dont think of that sort of thing other than to say "glad i never got into and got addicted to opiates"
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

My father was smoking 3 packs per day for 20 years, then when he saw his friend die from lung cancer and how much weight he lost he just stopped smoking, over 12 years now.
    test
  10. Sinnykal

Sinnykal all my fallen M.I.P

get an E Cigg
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no dont

youll look like an asshole smoking on an e cigg

just qquit
    test
  12. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

You can read Alan Carr, and I highly suggest it.

But ultimately he'll just reiterate in so many word what I'm about to say:

Just be a non-smoker.
    test
  13. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Fuck it, whether you look like an idiot or not fuck with an E-cig...I smoked for 15 years, pack a day, and I ain't smoked a butt since xmas. I got a Blu, everybody told me it was a waste and wack, but fuck that shit I feel better and don't stnk like butts. It's not for everybody tho, but worth a shot
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

word, whatever works fo you, but they definitely don't make you look cool, non smokers still think youre an asshole, just an asshole with an e cigg

I smoke cigarillos by the way and am not in the middle of quiting... I should but I procrastinate
    test
  15. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I hear you, I felt a little uncomfortable breaking it out in front of poeple at 1st but then I said fuck it...and non smokers will always think you're an asshole if anything resembling smoke comes out of your mouth. I've vowed to never be the douchebag who overreacts about someone smoking around me just becuz I don't. I despise non-smokers/former smokers who get all douchey about someone smoking. I enjoyed smoking, i didn't smoke just cuz i was hooked...but I took a shot with an Ecig and it worked so I stuck with it, I still bum a smoke here and there simply becuz I enjoy it.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ive always wanted to try one, you still get nicotine right? just no smoke its just vapor?
    test
  17. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Yea you get nicotine, and that's it...It's def not for everybody, but it works for me so I can't knock it.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well shit, if the point is quitting dont get too addicted, just because its just nicotine doesnt mean its all of a sudden healthy.
    test
  19. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Nicotine isn't as harmful as the anti-smoking nuts make it out to be...the real danger in cigs is all the additives and shit like that, but I hear you. Plus I feel I get significantly less nicotine from the ecigs, cuz now I can go the whole day without puffing on it. I usually don't break it out until something makes me think of smoking...I think I'm at the point where it's mental and not physical anymore. Before the ecigs I could never go a whole day without a butt, now I routinely go most of the day before I even break out my ecig and that's usually due to habitually smoking in certain situations, not fiending out of addiction.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

that is true youre cutting out the carcinogens which is one of the major causes of cancer. BUT all tobacco we get in the west is contaminated with radiation. They spray the plants with a fertilizer that has a radioactive half life of like a million years. This is where the conspiracy kicks in, they say that is the actual major cause of cancer from smoking not carcinogens. The radiation posioning we get. Which is the major cause of the cancer? radiation or carcinogens? either way were fucked becuase they both have been proven to cause cancer.
    test