How To Get Muscular Abs?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by DisTinCT_84, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DisTinCT_84

DisTinCT_84 Tha RiPPeR

I know a lot of it is eating right and doing hella cardio, but what exercises can i do at home to make my abs more muscular? I been doin some shit but dont feel like its workin too well. Any suggestion? (What kind of crunches, situps?)

I know a lot of yall know a lot about fitness, so drop the knowledge!
    test
  2. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

If yous a skinny as motherfucker you ain't going get muscular abs, period.

Bulk.. lean muscle then cut your bodyfat down and you'll notice that girls necks will break more than ever. Then you can break they back the same night.
    test
  3. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

best ab routine...check it

100 crunches...you aint gonna be able to do 100 at once, no shit...but do as many as you can at once till you get to at least 100

then find a bar, somethin like you'd use for pull ups...hang and pull your knees up till they're level and it looks like your sittin in a chair

then, take like a 10 minute break...then lay on your back and hold your legs 6-10 inches off the ground, keep em together and hold em like that as long as you can and keep doin it till you cant any more

lol your shit will hurt for days
    test
  4. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

That's not true, in any way or form man.
    test
  5. DisTinCT_84

DisTinCT_84 Tha RiPPeR

Graphx, what type of crunches you talkin about?
    test
  6. Ice Fluid

Bootleg the tape 6 minute abs, once you make it through the program and it's to easy, do it twice.

Do it twice a day.
    test
  7. p. haze

Yes it is true nigga. Theres a difference between "Im a skinny fuck and I was born was a 6 pack abs" and "hard body, muscular, I worked hard for these shit so fuck yo couch nigga abs".
    test
  8. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

there's a TON of shit you can do.

here's two:

situps on a decline bench with a dumbell or a plate on your chest.

crunches with a plate behind your head.

you should pay me for more information.
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

hahahaha

and yeah, purp nailed it.
    test
  10. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

That's a bullshit ass routine... Anyways inorder to trim and get some bulk to your abs you do need a great cardio work out before any ab exercises... it's also very important to stretch out the muscules in your stomach before and after you're ab routine. There are many different things you can do to work on your abs, so i wont go to far into that Im sure you'll find something... just remember to stretch and get those muscules active, probably the most important steps in achieve results.
    test
  11. Ice Fluid

Yeah, you are right about that and even your average mofo can tell the difference between a skinny motherfucker's abs and real abs someone worked for. But to say just because someones skinny that they can't GET abs, THAT'S not true. No doubt that genetics determine a major role in the development and appearence of your abs, and most skinny mother fuckers will never have real abs, but anyone can do anything with their body if they work hard enough.
    test
  12. p. haze

^Yeah I know, I think you misinterepted what I said though.

They can work to get real abs and when they do have real abs they probably won't be such a skinny muthafucka.
    test
  13. ThaCount

ThaCount Straight Outta Treatment

6 inches works lower part of abs..

crunches more upper...

do the plate thing for upper abs once you get too strong for crunches...unless you wanna sit there for 45 minutes doing a fuckin ab routine...

but yeah...make sure to do 6 inches....that shit will get you sore...and once you get good start doing shit with your legs during 6 inches while keeping them striaght..

pretned like your kicking in the water....keep your legs straight 6 inches above the ground and point your toees...

3 weeks you'll have abs guarenteed if you do some cardio with it...play some bball with your friends our wahtever..and YES you can work your abs everyday unlike most muscles...
    test
  14. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

get a good cardio workout
    then do some bicycles
    them shits is killers
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.