How to Flow

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by NightShift7, Jan 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

lmao

you know what i meant

:(

and yeah, i know its not just hip hop that gives you rythme @ the other guy.

all forms of music have it.. i was just using hip hop as an example since he's talking about flowing
    test
  2. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!!!

umm.......

they were white..???

=)
    test
  3. Fayte

Fayte Lyricist/ Battler/ Poet

ok, All I have is one problem with freestylin...I have the urge to sa ysome things over again, and I cant focus on always havin a rhyme for the nex word or shit. I want a rhyme dictionary but have no clue where to get one, cuz I think I just dont kno enough words off the top of my head to flow right. I dunno, shit is hard u kno? lol
    test
  4. Young Wiz

Young Wiz Jerzy's Own

for freestylin.....its all about experience, the more u do it..the better u get, simple as that...as far as "learning how to flow good"......wow, smh..imma stick wit...JUST SAY YO YO SON, UUUUGHHH, whateva u say will be heard across the world, plus u might get signed and make it big kid..im talkin..WILL SMITH type shit....now that's Whoa
    test
  5. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

Throw in a couple grunts and what's and "yea's before the yo and your good to go. I find a nice echoey laugh does the trick as well. Good luck.
    test
  6. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

Flow is something u have when u hear a beat. Sure u can practice but u gotta know how to get into the beat... But ur just fuckin gay and I'm gonna laugh because I didn't learn to flow i just had it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.