How To Buy Beats (Without Bein Fucked) ???

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by TheUnSt0Pable, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheUnSt0Pable

TheUnSt0Pable New Member

sup, i want to buy some beats off some cats on the net, like mp3.com or soundclick and shit like that but i dont wanna get fuck up like i did in the past, sent the $$ for a few beats but never got the fuckin beat contract. Everytime I reminded him that beat producer said he gonna mail me that shit in a few days, but he never did , and its been months, hes pretty well known too on the net. So my question is, any advice on buyin beat online without being fuck over??
    test
  2. ~Dystinkt~

~Dystinkt~ New Member

you just can't trust anyone on the net man.. you can't even trust people as in real life then think about internet... who's the bitch 'producer' that fucked you over?
    test
  3. PG-13

PG-13 Kiss My Ass

When u pay for beats NEVER SEND CASH use Money Orders..checks why this way Banks Will have a Record of WHo/when/where ur Check/money order was cashed this way when u get fucked u can Take em to Court and Fuck them with an unsanded wooded Dildo. :)
    test
  4. Calixtro

Calixtro ___1982

who is the producer? expose that bitch

anyways.. always ask for the contract first
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I wanna know who he is too thats fucked up and always ask for contracts before sending any kind of money like everyone else said that way once u both sign it and u get ur signed copy back then send the money and if they dont send the beat u have legal documentation saying that you paid for this service and it was not done and i want my money back and take him/her to court
    test
  6. TheUnSt0Pable

TheUnSt0Pable New Member

^^^ ask for contract first?? but would producers fear that if they mail me the contract first before i paid them then i will just steal their beats without payin for it??

the producer that jack me up is Dahnamics , never sent me no damn contract yet and it been months.
    test
  7. H20

H20 New Member

If they send u the contract...without them having signed it...then it's no good till u send it back and they sign it anyway...

So what im saying...
    1...they send u the contract...
    2...u sign and send it back...
    3...they sign and send u a copy...
    4...u send the payment...
    5...they send the beat...

If they dont send the beat....u got the contract as proof...
    test
  8. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

^ what he said
    test
  9. ~Dystinkt~

~Dystinkt~ New Member

dam... dahnamics' beats are good... but if he jacked you that's bad publicity for that mothaphucka... plus that spanish joint is funny as hell [funny] entrar a su casa [funny]
    test
  10. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

ooor

how about the old fasioned way

sign off the fucking internet

and go out and look for real producers

or learn to make beats yourself
    test
  11. ~Dystinkt~

~Dystinkt~ New Member

hahaha!!!!! YES YES Y'ALL!!!! [moomoo]... do you honestly think that anyone on here (rare exceptions) is gonna go somewhere and shit? I mean these cats are online 24/7 lookin for beats and collabos [funny]
    test
  12. extotheizzle

extotheizzle Alarajada Papa Majada

how much did you pay for the beat?
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I feel that I use the internet as a way to learn more and a money makin oppurtunity but most of my work is done with local cats and I wanna go national soon im just tryin to find my way in
    test
  14. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

lol @ this homo .. if you're who i think you are you're so full of shit .. first off i never agreed to send you a contract for the beat (which i sold for $15) .. i have told anyone who buys a beat from my "old shit" page that i'm not going to waste my time drawing up a contract if you're not willing to spend serious loot. you want the beat, pay for it i'll send it, it's really not something i take seriously. that site was set up to give heads unwilling, or unable to drop alot of money an opprotunity to rock some of my beats (even if they are old) at a VERY affordable price. Like I said. you can use the beat for whatever the fuck you want, I'm not going to sue you, or sell it to anyone else. Apparently, you couldn't comprehend that as other customers have. But the main point is that you never asked for a contract initially. you asked for it after the transaction when it was never before discussed. i can think of 2 other people i know for sure that post @ THIS website i have sold beats to. ask them if they were happy with how everything went down ..

Delyreeuz
    RobberyTheKid

bye,
    Dahnamics
    test
  15. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

oooh ...u gunna let em talk to u like that

:: pushes dah into theunstoppable ::
    test
  16. Krystile

Krystile New Member

lol [funny]

yo I copped 9 beats (maybe 8) offa Dah and he sent me the contract... but those were 9 of his hot shits... even though I'm lazy and haven't signed or sent the contract back yet [pus]... I'll get at you about dat later dah... I just moved down to FL and shit, but neways...

this is over a $15 beat!!! haha thats corny... do you think you'll ever need a contract for a $15 beat? no matter how ill you are at spittin you wont ever blow offa cheap beat like dat... maybe off one of dah's good beats... but not off the cheap joints

when your ready to start makin chedda off your music you'll be ready to cop some expensive beats that can actually make $$$... but for fun let's just say you make dis cheap beat into a hit single [wow]... dah wont burn you neway, so chill pimpin
    test
  17. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

lol. you stole my comment!
    test
  18. TheUnSt0Pable

TheUnSt0Pable New Member

I didnt see anywhere you said that you wont send a contract, check out your soundclick http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/dahnamicbeatz2.htm and tell me if you mentioned about sending the contract out or not, and so was your original post when you posted selling your beats, you never mentioned about Not sending out the contract. i meant, i aint being a bitch or anything, but i bought a couple beats from you, not just one ... so i thought its okay if i have a contract, since stamp and shit only like 37cents, and i talked to you several times and even you said you gonna mailed me the contract, but you never did. And i had to wait several months and shit IF you had told me that you wouldnt be bother to mail the beat contract because its not worth it, and its okay to use the beats and you wont sue me if use your beat, then i know not to ask you for it. But u never told me any of that. And thats my point. Even when i talked to you over aim, you said, sure you'll send me a contract.

next time you make your writings more clear, and i'll know to make my writings more clear also. Okay, so this is a miscommunication between the both of us. make no doubt, dah beats are good, since Now i know that you wont sue or anythin with those beats i bought , then dats dope.
    test
  19. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

ok so how were you fucked in the first place? i thought like u didnt get the beats or he was suing you but he didnt. so technically you didnt get fucked.
    test
  20. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Let me explain this real quick, this kat that made the post has every right to bitch about what happened.

You say he only spent $15 bucks and think he doesn't need a contract lol, it doesn't matter if that beat is FREE..he still needs a contract.

He could use that beat, blow up or sell a lot of albums and then you could come by and sue his ass..he couldn't prove that you let him use the beat since you were too lazy to send him a contract, so for a $15 dollar beat he could get sued and be out thousands of dollars.

Always use contracts, with everything..trust noone.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.