How The Fuck Do Cats Like Salvador,Nokas, And Dleryeueuz...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Snuggles, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

Get Replies But I Get Slept On..Ima Start Making Random Anti N i gg er Post And Shti Like Yall Fucks Diddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    test
  2. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

who care stop cryin ..
    test
  3. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

Fuck up N i g g er
    test
  4. Dely

Dely In The Trap

wow skeez ur at an all time low

why do u even care??
    test
  5. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

Im Jusstt Saying Like For Real...No Bullshit...Alot Of Cats Get Tons Of Replies That Shouldnt Get Replies....Its Like You Have To Diss Or Ride Cocks To Get Recognition...
    test
  6. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

whether or not you really are racist, those comments aren't gonna get you shit now
    test
  7. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

I Know But Ima Diss People Randomly Annd Make Tracks And Get 499,4 Replies Because Of It Then Hang Janitor With A Neck Noose
    test
  8. Dely

Dely In The Trap

wow its simple as hell 2 get replies in the mp3 forum .. go listen 2 other ppl shyt and leave a link .. simple.
    test
  9. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

TOUCH ME IN MY BOTTOM SPOT!
    test
  10. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

Wrds..But What Im Saying Is..If You Dropped A Song In The Mp3 Forum Cats Would Run To It And Peep And Give These Bullshit Replies Like Wow Dope...Sick Ill..Knowing Damn Well They Dont Mean That Shit..No Offense...Its One Thing To Give Replies Saying Your Dope And The Person Is But Its Another Just To Get Replies Because Of Who The Fuck You Are...
    test
  11. Dely

Dely In The Trap

wtf im nobody nicca .. jesus are u that damn angry over internet replies .. cats dont run to my shyt, i have 2 listen 2 other ppl shyt .. i can have 44 replies and 25 will be me .. damn its just the damn net, calm yo ass down
    test
  12. test
  13. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

44 Replies 25 Of Them Are You..Well Fuck I Might As Well Post My Shit Reply To It 20 Times And See If I Can Get Replies....WTF...Shit Doesnt Make Sense...Ive Been Hur For A While...Done Red Army Collab, Shit With Alc..Shit With You Even...Half The Cats On Marfuckers "A List" Are Garbage...And Are Only Respected Because Of He Say Shee Sayyy
    test
  14. VzSick

VzSick Because I just am

cuz salv is funny, nokas keeps us on our toes with his stories, and dely is trill as fuck. if u talkin about this forum, those r the reasons. But the mp3 forum...fuck it, that don't even matter. U gotta realize, u won't get replise unless u fuckin wit a major label or got Ness Lee or somebody feature on a track. give it up. do what i do...what everybody else does. fuck these net heads, and worry about what everyday ni99as say about your music.
    test
  15. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

[Kung-Fu][Kung-Fu]llll
    test
  16. test
  17. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

I Mean Thats All Coo..Im Doing Off Line Shit Trust Me..Yall Will Prolly Say "Why The Fuck Did You Post This Then" Or STFU And Stop Complaining But..All Im Saying Is...That I Understand Certain Cats Are Popular Here..Shits Cool..But People Should Stop Sugar Coating Bullshit And Overlooking Fucked Up Flows Average Ass Lyrics And Shitty Deliveries Because Of Status...
    test
  18. shut the fuck up, you sack of shit.
    test
  19. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

LMAO..Thats The Type Shit Im Talking About..I'd Get Known For Making Rude Responses Or Randomly Posting Pictures Of Naked Sperm Whales But If I Was Nice...And My Name Wasnt Popular I'd Get Slept On..
    test
  20. i'm playing GTA, i knew u of you before, but even now like before wont peep your tracks. sorry.

but, i dont even peep dzk's shit, only when he sends me to check levels.

so dont feel bad, people are just lazy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.