how the fuck did Otherwize beat Eminem?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by blackout805, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

if you aint otherwize, nocan, or kail..
    test
  2. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

if you aint otherwize, nocan, or kail..
    test
  3. Famousin

Famousin New Member

Otherwize had to have tried to kill himself atleast two times after Em's success and his...well ...horrible career
    test
  4. AOK (Blowedian)

AOK (Blowedian) Hellfyre Club

From a firsthand witness account, Otherwize is one of the best freestyle battle rappers I've ever heard. He really has a presence, word selection and style that is hard to compete with.

Like everyone, he's had his off days. I wish there was footage of his verse from the rap olympics.
    test
  5. blackout805

blackout805 Member

likewise....he and Em went 3 rounds and all we have is Em's round 1 verse sadly.

I'm not saying Otherwize is wack necessarily but in battles he has not impressed me. Ofcourse none of us where there in '98 that day he beat Em. Eminem said in an interview later that year that he thought the crowd was against him cuz he was some unknown white kid and Otherwize was a hometown guy lol. but who knows, maybe he was right for all we know.
    test
  6. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

Other than the Scribble Footage ive only seen Otherwize In the "Art of Rhyme" documentary. He's destroying some nervous looking cat at a battle in that and jumpin up in some cyphers battling cats. From what ive seen i consider dude to be pretty nasty. Not surprised he beat Em, like many have already said he is a bit overrated when it comes to battling.
    test
  7. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

you know where to cop the Mindgames dvd?? Anybody know?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.