How the does the weed hit you?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by LikeWise3001, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masta-mind

masta-mind im PSYCHLONE

^^^ PCP oh shit
    test
  2. dj anticz

dj anticz MURDAGRAM GANGSTA!!!!!!!!

i start remnicisin alot..thikin about old times and shit just think alot
    and be real relaxed and just zone..like im sittin on a raft in the middle of the fuckin ocean at night time r osmthin lol i dont no maybe i smoke TO much
    test
  3. rhymes and h0ez

rhymes and h0ez Twist An "L" For Big L

Food kills my high so I dont usually try to eat until after its worn off.

Weed it really depends what sate of mind I'm in. Sometimes it makes me really focused and I'll get on these deep conversations about bullshit and I'll be able to figure out what I need todo with my life to get thangs right its weird lol

but most of the time weed hits me it creeps up, I'll be finished smoking walking down the street like damn I aint even high, then all of a sudden I'll look around and shits moving in slow motion and Im like nevermind.
    test
  4. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

word to the cat above me.

i'll be like "this aint even kickin in", then i'll go sit down, and my feet start 2 feel like they're radiating cold air and shit, just buggin out, and everything becomes much more interesting. today was my first wake and bake in a long time, and ive gotta say, school was so interesting, lol.

but typically, my physical sensations get amplified, then i become the life of the party, and i laugh at anything remotely funny. anyhting that's ACTUALLY funny will trip me out for a good 10-15 minutes. my conversations drift, and i become really animated. then i start getting hungry, usually for nerds or gobstopper candy. its nice.
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

always calm, relaxed, and just talk about whatever, usually life. if i'm gonna be at a party, i'll laugh it up a bit, but really, i just chill and be myself. weed doesn't really do much but relax me. oh yeah, and make me horny as hell, hahaha. smokin L's while gettin head, or smokin then fuckin is the best feeling in the world outside of tripping and fucking.

but yeah, if i'm alone or something, i'll pop in a comedy and just laugh my ass off. if you haven't before, check out:

blazing saddles
    harold & kumar go to white castle
    anchorman
    dumb & dumber
    ace ventura 1 & 2
    50 first dates
    test
  6. .Misfit.

.Misfit. Got'cho bitch on check

I get real laid back and everything seems so logical to me.
    test
  7. Winkz3000

Winkz3000 Real Talk

Say word to tha second, like when I be high as shit especially by myself I be thinkin' bout tha same shit lmao

Like i'll have a mental convo n shit but itz in like another dimension n shit lol
    test
  8. EyE_CoLoR_GrEEn

EyE_CoLoR_GrEEn DeLiRiOuS

When I smoke... I feel my body just release all the tension....I just get super relaxed and I start thinking alot. Im not the laughing kind....I used to be when I first started smoking but I grew out of that. I get like that rarely and when it does happen, nothing is better than Chris Rock stand up Comedy
    test
  9. lostprophet

lostprophet Streetcred, scars2proveit

focus
    lightweights
    test
  10. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

word at the mental convo with yourself
    except ill start rappin to myself alot
    if im alone while smoking..
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i usually get high with one of my main homeboys, and it's at this canal at the back of this movie place.

we're sittin' down on the grass 'n shit, and he always has the pipe with the dimebags of weed or whatever. so, it usually depends on the type of weed, but i said, after 3-4 bowls (puff 'n pass), i'm somewhat high. it usually hits my head and i just fall back, lol. then we start freestyling and cracking jokes about random shit. everything is mad ill after a good 6-7bowls, 'cuz then we get up, and everything is soooo much slower. i'd probably run the 40 in a half minute if i was high running it. so, after we're done smokin', then we start hollerin' at girls at the movies. it's good times.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.