How over is Jeff Hardy right now?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by abztrakt, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

I think he's outpopping Cena at this point, and no matter what anyone says, Cena is still super-over. But we need the Lashley megapush, because even though the fans care about Hardy, Lashley has REALLY BIG MUSCLES.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

people love them some jeff hardy....tna really fucked up by letting jeff hardy go, they had a wwe star who was more over then christian and potentially moreso then Angle..
    test
  3. abztrakt

If Edge hadn't been injured, I wouldn't have minded seeing Orton and Edge with the world titles defending against Jeff and Matt respectively. In seperate matches, of course. This isn't TNA.
    test
  4. abztrakt

And yeah, not only is Jeff more over than Angle at this point, he's actually getting better again instead of deteriorating.
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I was never a fan of Jeff Hardy until his most recent return to WWE. At one point I loathed him. When he came back, the first thing I noticed was that he wasn't covered in paint looking like a fucking idiot. Then I noticed he can actually work a decent match, in the same night. He still seems like a really weird person, but he's always one of the better parts of the shows, and I can't deny he's been able to entertain me more without being a crazy nut. I think his overness is well-deserved recently. But he has the physique of Kevin Federline, and Bobby Lashley is HUGE.

The Hardys brought back the tag team division.
    test
  6. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

anythingelse is a lie

as a fan of edge and chrsitian i hated the hardys but now not so much. i still think they should give jeff a new move 2 do besides the twist of fate.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i was impressed by Jeff and have been since his recent return to the WWE. He puts on nice matches not to mention as flexible as gumbi, did ya'll see how he landed on his neck......craziness
    test
  8. abztrakt

Yes, that was a step up.
    test
  9. DaAlmightyDolla

i replied 2 this b4 watching my recorded raw episode....

death 2 jeff hardy
    life 2 mr. kennedy......................................... kennedy
    test
  10. abztrakt

Jeff seems a lot more ready to main event than Kennedy at this point. Kennedy needs another year or so.
    test
  11. DaAlmightyDolla

if jeff wins wat will happen.. he just comes running down the ring and wrestles...
    cuz thats all he could do. he isnt appealing on the mic. matt was the mouthpiece in the team 4 a reason
    test
  12. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

jeff hardy..

needs to be raw champion..

he is hulk hogan on crack

i praise him for being good

they should put him in number 1 contender against orton lashley, have them both give orton a concusion and he dies on set, then they square off, and hardy wins by countout..
    test
  13. Machilles

Machilles If you want a God

The fans were cheering Orton during the Cody Rhodes match.
    test
  14. abztrakt

He's better on the mic than Lashley. Besides, they cheer him without him talking, and that wouldn't change just because he has the belt. People need to get over the notion that there can only be one kind of champion. I mean, Goldberg barely talked either, and that wasn't the reason he failed as champion.
    test
  15. abztrakt

I don't get why WWE wants to get the younger audience, but they keep having these preachy "respect your elders" storylines. The last thing that audience wants is a lecture on respecting their elders, so when Orton says is slapping Dusty in the face and kicking him in the head, I don't think it's coming across as heelish as WWE would like to think.
    test
  16. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

no they werent dumbass@machilles
    test
  17. DaAlmightyDolla

1.every1 is better than lashely on the mic( i dont want him as champion anyway)
    2.ppl chant 4 sharkboy 2 and he dont talk that doesnt mean he should be a champion
    3.at least goldberg had a catch phrase and a long fucking win streak b4 he became champion.

we all now that in this day and age wrestling alone dont cut it. thats y my ears have 2 be tortured by lashley, shelton benjamin, aj styles etc....
    all great athletes but shit on the mic. lashley lucky he on that cream and clear or he wouldnt win shit
    test
  18. abztrakt

There's a huge difference between a couple hundred people in Orlando chanting for shark boy and arenas everywhere going nuts for Jeff Hardy. Jeff might not have had a winning streak, but he's had a ton of memorable moments and I think that's a lot more effective over the long term than winning the exact same match 150 times in a row. I don't think Jeff is much worse than Bret Hart on the mic (or at least Bret during his first couple of title reigns, he got better around '96-'97). He might not be an ideal champ if they hit another boom period, but I think he would be effective right now.
    test
  19. DaAlmightyDolla

i want him as champion cuz i want something new besides cena and a muscleman. thats y i like edge as a champion and i wouldnt mind orten winning it again
    test
  20. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Lashley is better on the mic then Linda McMahon and Todd Grisham

Well technically if he is a Shark Boy he can't speak. He is keeping true to the character..

Was his catch phrase, Who's Next? The answer was usually Hugh Morrus since he accounted for like a third of the streak. I think Goldberg beat Memento as a part of the streak
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.