How old were you...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ignorant, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

...when you first started puffing? Where were you and what was it in? A blunt, joint, bowl, etc.?

I was 16... outside of a party... and it was a joint.
    test
  2. Kon$piracy

Kon$piracy ```````````

15 in a car, thought the car was rolling backwards in park lol
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

13..it was at my boys house out of a ghetto water bottle bong haha wit tin foil and all..i didnt know how to inhale at the time and accidently blow out some of the weed hahaa..funny shit..anyway after i finally did inhale right i still didnt get high..2nd time i was out of this world lol
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i was almost 16 at a high school football game. we left and smoked in some bushes out of this funny little glass indian pipe i borrowed from somebody that was literally so short that you couldnt light it without burning your nose. it was literally about an inch and a half long, and we didnt know how to inhale, we smoked some straight up schwag, game ended, went into the mixer and everyone was like "DAAMN IS SOMEONE SMOKING IN HERE OR WHAT?! IT REAKS!" then we eventually left, trying about 3 times again that night, smoked and sat there not high, but didnt know what to look for or what to feel, so we thought we were high when we werent.

the first time i actually got high we smoked in a forrest and went to my other friends house who hadn't gotten high yet and was pissed when we smoked all the shit and just brought over hella candy and ate it in front of him, acting way higher than we actually were.

the first time i remember getting BLOWWWWEEED was when we smoked about 3 bowls of red widow out of that silly indian piece and went into a mexican food joint and were bugging the fuck out. a lot of hilarious shit happend that night which i dont want to bother typing now.
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

damn i was way younger then yall

like 10 or some shit lol
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i was like 13 i think? outside some party and i got in a blunt roatation.. got to hit it like 4 times.. i was fuckin highhhh hahah

i remember walkin back down the stairs to the party and their ws this moose head right where the stairs turned.. and i was like oh fuck!! hahaha ill never forget that

one of the highest id ever been prolly is when we had a quarter of some fuckin exotic ass kill shit.. and we closed the garage and baked out my boys whip with the windows up with 5 blunts going..

my clothes literally smelled like straight bud for a week.. i just kept em in my room for likea week cause i liked the smell of bud everytime i walked in haha
    test
  7. Snizzer

Snizzer New Member

I was 11 and it was a joint but i didnt get high...First time i got high was 6 months later and i was so fuckin high that i couldnt walk anymore :thumb:
    test
  8. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i was 11 years old in this park that's since been demolished...so has my brain

been smoking strong damn near 7 years..
    test
  9. King Love

King Love New Member

first time i smoked was when i was 13.. my guys cuzin had just got out of jail and he was livin with him down the block and he had some Dro (i didnt know the differernce between dro and scwag back then) and told us we should smoke wit him so we went 2 da store got a phillie and we went to the park and rolled that shit up in the bathroom then smoked it in da stalls passin it under the walls lol..i just remember bein paranoid as fuck and when walkin back 2 da crib havin it feel like i was walkin in place and not movin and feelin like my life was flashiin and shit ever since then i havent went a week wit out smokin prolly not even 3 days
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

haha i feel you King Love i was paranoid as fuck the first few times i blazed..one time I was coming back to my friends crib from Taco Bell i was blitzed and I coulda sworn people were chasing after me so I ran all the way there and when i got there they were laughing at me and saying nobody was even after me lol
    test
  11. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

paranoia is the worst

one time I could've sworn my car was on fire but it was steam coming off the hood from the melting snow, the angle I was lookin from had me fooled, shit was funny as hell
    test
  12. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

13,woods,water bottle bong.
    test
  13. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

15, packed a Black n Mild. First and last time doing that.
    test
  14. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

has this happend to anybody else?

you just started smoking and your sitting in a parked car and all the sudden you feel like its rolling backwards and you slam on the breaks (even tho the car may be off) but it keeps "rolling back" and you start flipping out thinking your about to crash into something?
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^No... haha... you must be either drinking alcohol, too or smoking some laced shit.

Weed has never made me dizzy or see double.
    test
  16. Veinz

Veinz Get on my Level, Ho

17, smoked a joint at my friends house with my friend who also hadnt smoked before and didnt get high. second time, same setup, same results.

Third time, we hotknived and I was soooooooooooooooooooo fucked up lmfao. Ever since then I've had no trouble getting high.
    test
  17. justbov

justbov great

liek 13 threw 5 on it and got blazed and watched ecw heat wave.
    test
  18. Nefasit

Nefasit Polish Pimp

I was 14..yea late bloomer..It was a BIG blunt and i was smoken with my friends brother..got all paranoid and freaked out lol..all good now thank god the paranoia fades away..found out later that that blunt was laced up...ass hole lol
    test
  19. M.T

M.T Registered User

I was 18 years old.
    test
  20. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

sounds like a first time Haze story
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.