How not to pick up chicks via your ride..

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Lia Blaze, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^Most people can get a system thats worth 3k for 75% cheaper on the streets...
    test
  2. DjRemedy

DjRemedy New Member

^^^^ true id get a name brand working system but not for 3k since im gunan pay for a decent car
    test
  3. trifle

trifle New Member

i'd feel bad buying stolen shit
    test
  4. MyKe SeaN

^^iTS A cold world...I bet you feel bad that your a fuck up in life aswell...And i have Hyper polished rims dipped in Chrome for ya info mafucka!
    test
  5. trifle

trifle New Member

OOo well aren't we just gangsta gangsta... I've yanked enough shit, and lost enough of my own to realize the shit ain't cool... You don't fuck with a man's personals... Anytime you wanna steal some shit tho, drive by my house, I'll even leave the car unlocked, house too, it'll give me a damn good excuse to rid the world of your useless self

give a kid a fucking keyboard and he thinks he owns the internet

you've called em chrome wheels, i don't give a fuck if they're super duper hyper dipped in platinum, stfu already
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

^^Why so much anger? Fuckin Geek monster...Yea you sound real gangster talking about killin somebody..your full of contradictions....Go race a tricycle in your beat up car

test
  7. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

MYke Sean - STFU already man.. your rims cost more than your car.. you drive a fucking MX6 ok???!?!? DO YOU REALIZE YOU DRIVE A FUCKING MX6 ON CHROME WHEELS?!?! YOU HAVE NO right in any form or fashion to talk shit about anything in exsistance period.
    test
  8. trifle

trifle New Member

You're the one tryna be all bully-like son... talkin all of your shit, if you're gonna argue and shit do it right playa, you're just calling names and making yourself look stupid as fuck... You don't know shit about what I've done audio-wise, you say I don't know shit cuz I call you out, and all you say is that your boy installs... Well shit I got a boy that is a brick mason, do I know anything about doin that? Nope, I got a boy that does aerospace engineering, do I know anything about that? Nope... And yeah, someone tries to jack my shit, they're gonna get shot, simple and plain, no one's tryna be gangsta cept for you, ya fuckin net thug...
    test
  9. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LMFAO.. and they call me the trouble maker...
    test
  10. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Im just the truth, the pain and the agony.

Who want it with Mr Shankaho?
    test
  11. trifle

trifle New Member

LMAoooo @ tig n kray
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.