how much weed does it take you to get high??

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Syn 6, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

i'm wonderin cuz i know a lot of yall stay smokin lol...

i smoked weed for my first time like 2 weeks ago .. i got a quarter right now that ima bout to smoke with some other ppl ..

i didnt get high the 1st time i smoked tho .. but anyways, how much it take u?
    test
  2. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

not much when you got that good shit...if u didn't get high u probably ain't inhalin'
    test
  3. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

^ i heard a lot of ppl don't get high their 1st time ..
    test
  4. Jae Little

Jae Little DJ - Producer

The first time I got smoked weed, I didn't get high.

But when I was smoking, depending on the weed it was take me 1-2 blunts but I had some weed where I hit it twice and was gone. But the last time I smoked it took like 4 blunts but that's probably because they were going around at the same time between 5 people. Nah, that's like a blunt to everyone. But yeah....ummmm...forget it..
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i'm not all into the lingustics of weed 'n shit...but i'll say 2 joints of regz gets me a decent high, and 1 joint of some really good shit will get me fucked up for hours. i can't even really say how long i be high 'cuz 99% of the time i smoke at night, so i just go to sleep 3-4 hours after i do my thing.
    test
  6. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

smoking a gram or two (or more especially) will get me pretty blazed
    test
  7. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

i smoke real good weed.. it's like crystalized flamo dank crack weed or some shit.

but anyways, a hit will get me high, a bowl pack max.

don't need much.. i smoked a j of this shit with my boy the other day around 11ish and I was awake until like 4:30am...
    test
  8. E. Void

E. Void Yeah Hi...

yeah...a nice 10 bag of some good dro will get me pretty stoned if i smoke it straight to the face.
    test
  9. E. Void

E. Void Yeah Hi...

BUT...i smoked 1 bowl pack of some headies ( very good bud) yesterday, and was completely retarded. i did NOT want to drive anymore...
    test
  10. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

well see.. all i need is some good green and A FAT ASS L, meaning blunt...

so all it takes is one good as rolled blunt.. with enough weed to taste, because i hate smoking skinny, an skimpy ass L's
    test
  11. justbov

justbov great

hell ya, i think one r 2 drags from my piece gets me rocked. i mean im not stonded, but i got got tha nicey toast buzz. and i got high my first time, u just don't realzie it...untill u get high the 2nd time, and then u think. damn mayb i did get high my first time.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well it all depends on the quality of weed.......

ive been smokin weed for 13 or so years....probably for the last 6 or 7 ive smoked weed almost every day lol.....

i have a high tolerance.....but what i notice about weed tolerance is that yes it does take you more to get high, but its the length of your high that really takes a hit.....i can get blazed and feel sober in 45 minutes.

i smoke a hell of alot of weed. My lungs usually give up before i do.......an i have never gotten so fucked off just weed where i puked......

i dunno how much it takes me to get high, but i do know that i can smoke a fuckload of weed before cutting out.

besides, i dont smoke to get fucked. I smoke cuz its enjoyable and relaxing. I rarely smoke till im retarded.

theres no point on buying an 1/8th and then smoking it all in one night. Thats a waste of money...
    test
  13. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

depends how long ive had the shit i been smokin on. my tolerance raises extremely fast for individual strains. when i stay on one strain for more than about 4 or 5 grams, a personal blunt will barely get me high anymore.
    test
  14. PapA-SMuRF

PapA-SMuRF Budsmokers Only!

if its normal basic/ middies, it takes me a while.. i been smokin everyday for like 3 years, and in order to get real high, and have it actually last, i gotta smoke like a rello to the fader, or with one other head... or just smoke bongs and get high real quick :)
    test
  15. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i get high off every hit i take

it just takes me a couple hits to get where i need to be
    test
  16. Emseeyi1

Emseeyi1 Solid Ground Ent

a gram or so of something good.

reg's dont affect me anymore really, shit hits me really light
    test
  17. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

if i smoke everyday, usually at least 2 blunts...

conserving with say an eigth... sometimes (or usually) just a bowl gets me faded for a good hour

just make yourself broke if you got money at the time to cut tolerance
    test
  18. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

depends

on monday i was smokin with some people, i came into the circle around the end of the blunt and didnt really expect to get high. got about 6 hits and was DONE. i was on the bus going home just glazed, u know.

other than that, i havent really been getting too high lately, i usually like to smoke til i feel like im gonna pass out then give it a rest.

all in all, noone can name a certain quantity, it all depends on the quality of the bud you're smoking.
    test
  19. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

Ok ... i wake up early in the morning and smoke a a small bowl out of my bong ... i just woke up and im feelin straight like my name was george ... but when i get off work ... i smoke a blunt and im stoned ... feelin strait but if i keep smokin ill kinda smoke myself sober ... so i like to like have an hour and a half or 2 hour break ....
    test
  20. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

man you can have that reg and still have that fiya...

i smoke 2 fat blunts (3.5-4 grams) and thats ten bucks....but it be some orange hair havin sitcky ass buds...and be feelin blown
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.