how much weed a week do you blaze?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by sinista6150, Jun 4, 2004.

?

how much weed you smoke

1. Less than a gram

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gram

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. eighth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. quarter or more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

I blaze at least about an ounce a week, prolly a little more. Most of it has to do w/ me having insomnia, and because of it I try to smoke myself to sleep on the late night. doesn't really work
    test
  2. SunnySyde

SunnySyde - - - - - - - - -

4 oz's = "QP" mr. smart guy ....

I feel ya on dat.
    I hardly smoke blunts by myself, I usually roll phat ass joints b/c I can, or I smoke a few bongs or bowls ...

I got two oz's for 150 bones a few weeks ago, then I doubled up to a QP when I re-up'd so now thats 4 oz's for only 300 bucks.
    so really all im doing is sellin' the 3 oz's makin' my money back way easy and smokin' an oz or more a week depending on how fast I sell shit... JUST LIKE U NICCA!
    Im tryin' to workin' my way up to 5 lb's then ima stay at that ...

can I get an amen!!!!! my brothas!
    I never have to wait for weed or nuttin' like that, I can always go re-up and its always there... its lovely...
    test
  3. VeRsE-1

VeRsE-1 Burnin Tha Mic Records

me and my old boy buy a QP of krip every sunday..........its some fukin dank ass shit so i try not to smoke that many blunts.............but i smoke like 30 i hit bong bowls a day.........we juss kinda split it up......it doesnt matter lol
    test
  4. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

Well i dont fuck with Regs anymore so a half 8th is stupid...if i have enough money i usually cop a half e, roll two blunts and match my dealer on another blunt...if i dont have enough money i cop a gram for 15....and roll a blunt...and if im really broke!!!!!!! ILL GET A DIME OF REGS! but my dealer hooks it up...he gives me like 3 grams for a dime...
    test
  5. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

yeah regs gives me a fuckin headache str8 up..

cats around here spray roach spray on they're weed and sell it.. i aint tryna fuckin with that..
    test
  6. supermanstick

supermanstick New Member

2 blunts of kind bud, a joint at 420, and bongs or bubbler packs of headies or for you people who dont know about trees, ( any weed that has a name )
    test
  7. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

usually an 8th a week.
    test
  8. V E R B

V E R B Guest

i smoke everyday of the week... and every minute of the hr... if not, i'm high already hahahaha
    test
  9. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I voted differently on the poll, but I've been smoking an eighth a week recently. That'll probably change after next week, though.
    test
  10. White_Mike

White_Mike Rapmusic.com O.G.

I've cut down alot from what I used to smoke. I used to blaze two or three times a day last year, but now I'm down to smokin once if I do smoke. I also cut down to only grabbing once a week compared to almost every day. Weed just doesn't do me like it used to, but I'm still a fiend for it, so I aint stoppin anytime soon.
    test
  11. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

You need to quit for a while. Redevelop your passion and lower your tolerance. And spending. I'm gonna have to do that soon. My man got ripped off on his last deal and this shit'll only last half as long as I paid for. Before I could've got like a a week and a half out of this, now I'll only get like 3 days.
    test
  12. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

About an eighth a week for me... but, I smoke sherlock all day... however many.. I don't count.. I just stay high from when I wake up to when I sleep.

test
  13. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

id say a half quarter every couple days
    test
  14. Decibel

Decibel Writtens

deffentally a quartor or more...

dB
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.