"How much sugar would you like?"

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah who asked for this show?
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

Ever since the whole "guido" Jersey shore thing happened, and mob wives got their own show, they found a market to even sell this side of the "culture coin". It's silly.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah....

i wonder who watches this crap because i dont know too many who do. Its the kids these days haha. Damn lil whippersnappers!
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

^The only thing nowdays that i manage to catch on tv would be the 7 p.m. news, and I'm even skipping on those, but luckily catch up with the morning newspaper. I'm so far behind on shows/reality tv, it's not even funny.

I'm thinking a whole lot "traditional Italian families who created similar situation for their grown-up offspring" will tune-in regularly. But so will anyone who's to lazy to reach for the remote and change the tv channel.

Oh, and agreed, kids too. The Mtv kind. The kind who also keeps up with all other trendy things.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

totally, i have basic cable package, comes with like over 50 channels. Its 2nd most basic package you can have, or the first one you can order, the other basic cable package is just cable and is 3 channles (2 news and 1 french). Anyway my point is out of the 50 channels im forced to pay for i only watch 5 of them, and they are all stuff like NatGeo, history, Discovery, sports, and comedy channel. Actually thats them. So im paying for 45 channels of crap, and theses 45 channels are ones that show stuff like this....

my friend has the best set up ever. No cable, Just internet, hes got 2 Terabite external harddrives and downloads all seasons for any show he wants to watch. His 1 computer he uses for shows and games is also hooked to his TV, so he can watch what he wants to watch at any time and never has to deal with advertising or all the crap.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

Here we're monthly graced by a tv bill for a national tv station no one really pays attention to ~ but since they're the national tv station, they've proposed that everyone who owns a tv; or a few; has to pay them a small monthly fee. Last time I've watched their program was back in '91.

Since I've switched to a new tv/phone/innanet/mobile/etc. in 1 provider...I've barely watched tv a few times ~ I'll dl as the last resort, but will rather find a streaming site ~ and much like with your friend, I too, have everything connected ~ no more boring tv and commercial breaks.
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i better never see this nigga in the street....

i only watched 1minute tbh
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

^In a club, probably. In the street? Highly unlikely.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.