How much does popping Ecxstacy have an effect on your body?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by young J, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. young J

young J that nigga.

I live in the Bay Area.

and instead of just getting drunk or smoking weed the new drug that is 'popularized' around my area now is popping E pills.

I've done it maybe a total of 7-8 times. I also smoke weed and tobacco just about every day. I just wanted to know how bad of an effect it will be on my body in the long run. If I continue on to use designer drugs at a somewhat young age.

drop some knowledge.
    test
  2. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Okay...

It makes your brain bleed.

What happens is that endorphins are released in copious amounts into your brain. Usually they are supposed to go back through channels, but the MDMA in X blocks those channels, by placing inhibitors.

So all those happy molecules stay floating around in your brain area. And can't return or take longer, and are eventually sloughed off through the rest of the body. That's where the body trip comes in, depeding on what the X is cut with. Those channels get damaged with prolonged use, and eventually your brain chemistry is thrown out of whack, because those endorphins aren't returned, they are removed through waste.

I believe that X can be very beneficial in a limited use and if you know and understand how to roll. It was first created as an aid for physciatrist to use with their patients.

You need to stay sufficiently hydrated. X makes you move so fluid and in tune with music. People can dance to death. And you are already taxing your brain, being dehydrated makes it that much worse.

It breaks down the walls and barriers that we are taught to put up as we grow older. You know how sometimes you can feel if someone is withdrawn? Well this is the oppisite, you find people who are rolling, are open and inviting and you want to share and commune with them. It creates a feeling of well being and euporia in an individual which is transmitted at a primal level.

I was rolling once, and this Columbian girl at work and me were in our own world. She speaks little english and I spanish, yet we were communicating at some other level. It was all with eyes and body language. My friend said he tried to get our attention for 10 minutes, but we were just too into each other. That was a beautiful day needless to say.

The affects of a good roll can last for weeks even months. You feel awakened, like a breakthrough in you personality. It's like you see the person glowing.

But sometimes the come down is very harsh, especially if you were in a weakened condition before you rolled, ie sick, or have been rolling without adequate time for your body to recover. Those are some terrible days, and you can be an emotional wreck.

The best thing to go with X is weed though. Those two facilitate each other and the combined affect is otherwordly, especially if it's hydro. See weed expands your awareness, but X does it to a greater degree.

But the more you do X - the shorter the window of time is where you are at your peak, and people tend to pop more to get back to those same levels they were at when they first started rolling. But doing it that way is chasing a feeling you can never get back.

X really damages younger kids, because your brain is still maturing up to 25. When you are older, I believe there is higher propensity for alhzeimers and diseases of that nature.

Also, you are damaging your brain in a fasion, and too much x might reduce the brightest people into 4 year olds again, happy at butterflies and little else.

Remember, just 1 bad pill can kill you, that's why you should always know your source if you are going to roll.

I'd stick away from the S based ones, because when you are rolling you are already speeding and those ones always seemed to have a harsh come down.

Also while rolling you don't want to eat. So you should fortify your body right before with some OJ and make sure to eat afterwards.

Don't eat while you are rolling though, because that will bring down your roll, and since you have already started to roll, take full advantage of the experience.

Remember that each time is special, so choose who you drop with, with care.
    test
  3. young J

young J that nigga.

thanks. That's some helpfull information.
    test
  4. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

damn Cigma, did you go to E college or somethin? [teet]
    test
  5. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

It makes your brain bleed.
    test
  6. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

dont use it.
    test
  7. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

I did some research, and a good share of on the field study lol.. I mean, Austin is only an hour away.

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty casual with it for a minute.

During that period of time, it felt like I was living more than I had been in the past several years. It did coincide with attending a big college, after JC. Still the top wildest moments of my life was with E.

Imagine me in the center of a bed with four girls, stripped just to my boxers and a piece and chain, with the song "I can't get no satisfaction" techno version blaring in the background, with flashing lights and I'm like a glorious demi god of massage, as I'm running my hands over everyone on the bed and transferring energy from one person to another exactly with the beat... and then the ice came in. Maaaaaan...

But then after awhile, and getting carried away with it, I could just feel my brain hurting, and I knew that if I didn't stop I might not come back.

My worst day in recent memory was coming off E. Oddly enough it was the day that the pope had died. I was just coming off rolling for 3 days and no one would pick up when I called. I felt utterly abandoned. I also felt like I was tapping into the sadness of the world, like the collective concious in mourning for such a spiritual leader. I broke down in front of my mom and she didn't know why, but she held me down regardless. She just wanted me to stop hurting myself, and although that was a huge wake up call, it still took a while for me to put it down.

I was blessed with a great share of intelligence, and I still joke with my friends that I traded some smarts for personality. I also think that having had a diet with fish for the majority of my life, helped me out, as they contain high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, the stuff that helps lubricate your brain. It doesn't grow back brain cells, but maybe it helped offset the E just a little bit.

I mean, during youth we push the boundries and test what we can do. It was like I just knew how to instinctively roll, that was my drug besides mary jane. But that's all pretty much out of my system now. I just occasionally puff the la. I know that maybe later in life I might have to pay for my early explorations, but maybe by then they'll have found a way to heal the brain.

You know though, I don't think E ever made me become that other person, it just brought it out, let me access it with ease. I didn't give me something I didn't have in the first place. So whenever I have doubts or misgivings, I can draw back on that experience and say to myself, what the hell are you afraid of man.

Ideally, people wouldn't need to roll. Some people are just naturally happy.. others have to take drugs. Kidding... but if you guys are going to roll, wait till you are at least older and your brain can handle it, and the damage is mitigated to an extent.

I have to caution though, it's not candy, and it will call to you like that song "one more time." But the more you do it, the less effective it is, the shorter that bliss period becomes and that will make you want to take more, which has a cumulative effect of damaging the brain. Little tip: each person has their sweet dosage amount... I found mine to be 2 and half pills. Taking more than that was just a waste.

If you start yawning a lot, you need to stop right then. That's a big indicator that your brain is hurting, or at least not getting enough oxygen. No one wants to be an E-tard. It's all about balance in life, too much of anything is bad for you. And remember, one bad pill and that's all she wrote.

But I saw more people die in a magistrate cell (1) than I did, or even hear about, while using E. Although there is inherent danger in using E, there are benefits too. Like I said earlier, it was first designed for psychiatrist to use in their therapy with patients.

It lets you tap into this primal level of the brain, that's why music has such powerful correlation with it. And it made my conversation sooo nice. It felt like I was a beacon, and I could make other people light up, or blossom. Anyway, I've written enough. I'm not telling anyone to do anything or if its good or bad, I just wanted to give an account of my experience with it.

If it helps you make a decision one way or the other, then I'm happy.
    test
  8. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

i heard it makes your brain bleed
    test
  9. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I've rolled 6 or 7 times on different occasions, always with a good amount of time in between(usually at least a few months) each use and only one pill. I know people who pop 6 or 7 at a time, just stupid crazy.
    test
  10. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

does it make your brain bleed
    test
  11. RedIye

RedIye New Member

It drains your spinal fluid, it can make your brain bleed.

Its all they really have concrete evidence on. Its still a newer designer drug, science has still yet to prove what the long term effects are on avid abusers because its only like 10 yrs old.
    test
  12. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

this a bad post...

makes me want to try some E...
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

X does not drain your spinal fluid.
    test
  14. young J

young J that nigga.

yeah same here.

E actually isn't that bad of a drug. If you did research about the drug, websites will tell you that it's like the worst drug ever and you could die and a whole bunch of other bullshit. But it's not that bad at all, I would ever stop anyone of my peers from popping E. Because no matter what type of person you are you're going to love the effect it has on you. It's almost like that movie with Jim Carey in the Mask. When he put that Mask on his inner-self came out, that party don't worry about anything everyone is my friend and I love the world type feeling, lol. Well it's the same when you use MDMA.

PUT A PILL IN YO' LYFE.

PZ
    test
  15. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

its like this man...if you care about your body you shouldn't do it.

if you just wanna kick it and you don't give a shit about your future go head and do it...but me..I can have a great time without doing shit that kills me.

you gotta have 1 of 2 mindsets...either you don't give a fuck in which case you shouldn't learn about the down sides..or 2 u do give a fuck and u should stop right now before u fuck urself up.

I've been on both sides of the fence and the 1st is a lot more fun no doubt...but once u start bleeding for no reason or start coughing up blood or feel like shit all day unless u pop somethin or smoke or drink something..u'll change ur mind

save getting trashed for special occasions...don't let it turn into a life ending habbit.
    test
  16. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

so im still confused.. brain bleeding, yes or no?
    test
  17. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

hmmm.. whats up with this becoming popular by you now?

it was popular back home like 3-4 years ago, I thought that shit died out and people weren't really doing it anymore.

My advice to you, is not to fuck with that shit.

I've done plenty.
    test
  18. young J

young J that nigga.

you're stupid, shap.
    test
  19. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

what the hell are u talkin about?...ur the one who gets so influenced by his surroundings and friends that u become a puppet....cuz its the new "cool drug" lmaooooo

pleaaase...when u grow up some u'll realize I'm right. have fun od'ing

*edit*man fuck it..I don't have time to argue wit kids (cuz an adult wouldn't ask STUPID shit like this). do whatever the fuck u want...just know that u came on here askin for advice and I gave u some..its not my fault if u don't like what I said.

u already smoke weed daily (like a real g is supposed to do *daps)...go head and pop pills too u'll be the coolest ever!

bye
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I've done it a ridiculous amount of times..i've had some amazing times on it but i dont do it anymore cuz i felt like i was getting really stupid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.