How modern day Israel treats Christian Black people

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Stash, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

You can just feel the love niggas <3
    test
  2. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Wow the fact this actually happens is really sickening. No wonder humanity cant evolve and progress.
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

If they don't want blacks (and the crime that comes with them) in their country, that's their right in my opinion.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
    test
  4. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

modern day israel >.

Holding it down in the middle east helping us control the muslims.

I'll get downvoted for this, but i think muslims are mostly normal people. I think to some level they should be legalized like gays, weed and atheism.

maybe only 90's kid will understand where im coming from.

DAE?
    test
  5. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

The vast majority of Sudan is Muslim, so this doesn't really have anything to do with Christianity. Also the majority of African immigrants (not just Asylum seekers) into their country are Ethiopian Jews. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with race. You can see the "demonstrators" descriminatorily harrassing passersby on the basis of their skin color. Mind you that these are the same Ethiopian Jews that were welcomed in with open borders in the 80s and 90s. Now that they see it is no longer economically sustainable to have them in the country they want to close their borders and kick then out.

It is racism, pure and simple. The ironic part of it is that Israel itself is a nation-state of immigrants. A lot of the Jews in israel are from Europe - mainly Russian, German and Polish, so for them to say they don't want blacks in "their country" is in an of itself racist. If they want them back in Africa, then they should also mandate European Jews to go back to Europe. If they don't then they should declare that they don't recognize these African Jews as being truly Jewish and identify themsleves as racist once and for all. You can't try an absorb Beta Israel in the 80s and 90s and later reneg due to political and economic reasons. This is besides the fact that Israel itself as it knows today became a UN recognized country in the 1940s after Palestine was divided up into separate states. There are certain factions that would not consider Israel itself a legitimate state - but that's besides the point. It's just funny that the a lot of Americans support Israel without exactly understanding why. Obviously a lot of people in the video are far right Zionists and it doesn't necessarily reflect the sentiments ofthe average Israeli citizens, but it's noy far off from the stance of their government. Bear in that this is the same government that discards blood donations from Africans and knowingly administered harmful birth control drugs to Ethiopian asylum seekers.
    test
  6. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

smh, so they families can set shop up in our communities to make money in the united states with the white man, but they don't want any kind of associations with my black people.
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Jews dont have a country.

Thats how most jews are, they infiltrate your community, but dont want you in their.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

Your opinion would be right, it is their country and they can do what they want with it. However it still doesn't give them the right to treat the immigrants like that, terrorising the shit out of them. The most racist people on this earth are in Israel.

test
  9. TruthBTold

TruthBTold Active Member

While I wholeheartedly disagree with the way the Zionist Jews are treating Africans in Israel, i find it ironic that @Stash of all people would be complaining about any of it. Considering what your people did to North Africa.

Let's not forget who the original inhabitants of those lands were before the 7th century AD. Nor pretend that black Algerians, Libyans, Moroccans and Egyptians (how ironic) aren't being treated like second and third class citizens in their own countries by the Arabs. I'm sure @Scr1be will agree with me on that.

We won't even get into the Arab slave trade. But I'm sure you're well informed and perfectly fine with that.

I honestly hope there is an afterlife, along with a lake of fire. The majority of your ancestors & modern bredren certainly deserve to be tossed in one alongside the racist Zionists.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    test
  10. TruthBTold

TruthBTold Active Member

I agree with your statement regarding the blatant racism by the Zionist Jews. However, I completely disagree with "European Jews" being "Immigrants" in that land, seeing as it belonged to their ancestors (And don't hit me with the typical Khazarian conspiracy theory nonsense please. DNA doesn't lie)

FYI, the land wasn't officially named "Palestine" until 135 AD by Rome, shortly after the Bar Kokhba revolt. These were the same Romans who were responsible for the Jewish Diaspora which stretched from Europe to Africa. Hence those "Polish, German and Russian" Jews, along with the "Spanish" Jews (Sephardic), "Yemen" Jews, "Maghreb" Jews, "Alexandrian" Jews, etc.

I also think it's safe to say that the last regime to control Israel for a substantial period of time, the Ottoman empire, wasn't exactly a peaceful one. Considering what they did to the Armenians. I won't even mention the Mamluk or Ayyubids.

I'm just waiting for some of you Israeli bashers to start pointing fingers at the Muslims and their "peaceful" invasion of Africa. Where they made black people 2nd and 3rd class citizens of their own countries. Brainwashing them with a foreign language and religion.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    test
  11. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

This is not a Palestine thread, nor about my ancestors (who were great and had big penises) and neither is it about the egyptians, algerians, lebanese, syrians..etc

It's about Israelis being racist pricks that hate everyone <3
    test