How Medical Marijuana Really Works

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Crates, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

Researchers talk about how medical marijuana does and doesn't work.

test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Your title doesnt fit the video

did you even watch the video lol?

its 10 mins long, and theres about a 58 seconds of where it starts to explain about how marijuanna interacts with your body ....

I feel this is story supporting full government regulation of marijuanna. The main doctor they interview wants it all to be regulated and out of all the doctors they show his view the most. Yes there was support in keeping it how it is and its benefits, i just feel it they gave the most time to government regulation...
    test
  3. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

^

The guy said at the begining that the video or segment was about what scientist are learning about marijuana's therapuetic effects and that's what much of the video was about. My title was close enough. The video was about identifying the chemicals in marijuana that make it beneficial as a medicine.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

also generally all medical marijuanna is high potency pot grown without chemical pesticides or fertilizers, and is just pot you buy legally under a prescription. Quality weed has a lot of criteria when judged specially when its for sick people. The main doctor in this vid basically is getting at jow he thinks the beneficial compounds in pot should be isolated and sold as FDA controlled prescribed medicine. Either eradicating or taking over the industry that is blossoming in medicine that they presently dont make money off of in some way
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

One thing those guys have in their favour is that smoking weed means you are inhaling carcinogens which are known to cause cancer... And right now thats the most popular way to use it
    test
  6. ambience

ambience New Member

This video was very interesting. But yeah, I've seen better.
    test
  7. Majestic1990

Majestic1990 Peace and Love

Anything you inhale into your lungs has carcinogens but no one has ever died from smoking weed so the weed-carcinogen means nothing.

Weed is an expectorant and bronchodilator, which opens up and cleans your lungs. It becomes easier to breathe if you smoke weed with your cigarettes or tobacco rather than just smoking tobacco.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol means nothing. Its like you stuck your head in the ground and think nobody can see you.

there has never been a study that specifically seperates only weed smoke and cigg smoke from lung cancer patients and states which one caused their lung cancer. SMOKE in the lungs causes specific kinds of lung cancers.

many people die from smoke related lung cancer. Millions upon millions of people

Smoke in the lungs can cause cancer period.

your logic is retarded.

and before you get all huffy, ive been smoking weed for 17yrs
    test
  9. Majestic1990

Majestic1990 Peace and Love

test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

look all i was trying to say is its proven smoke in the lungs can cause cancer

weed smoke isnt excluded
    its silly to believe marijuanna smoke is magically healthy on your lungs
    test
  11. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

oxygen in your lungs can also cause cancer

i think it more about how carcinogenic the thing is, like if it was a scale of 1-10, all possibly causing cancer, oxygen would be a 1, weed smoke maybe a 3 or 4, tabacco smoke a 7 or 8 and a blunt of asbetos a 10.

i have family members who smoked cigarettes all their life and not had lung cancer, and then ones who didn't smoke have lung cancer (there is an affinity to it on my dad's side mind you, but that further demonstrates the point)

in all actuality, smoking weed a couple times a day is no worse than being around a campfire for a day
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I never was arguing about the probability of cancer rating(ie 1-10)

its a fact that all burnt shit that we smoke like tobacco and weed creates carcinogens

and carcinogens cause cancer. Period.

I never said youd get it for sure. But you arent doing your lungs a favour. Thats a fact.
    test
  13. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

i was agreeing with you dude, lol, i smoke weed and cigarettes far, far too much,
    i was telling majestic how the weed-carcinogen thing works, sorta, ish
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ha, sorry, i kinda thought you were more agreeing with him.

anyways smoke on.

I just grabbed a bag of some shit that looks like it came from space
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.