How many rings you GRB niggas have?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Deep Abyss, Aug 9, 2013.

1. BangBang1

BangBang1 Bang Bang Hoody Gang

your power level don't compare to mine's

all a nigga has to do is charge up to deflect that shit you weak ass nigga
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  2. -MV-

-MV- Banned

test
  3. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

I don't hate u at all b wtf? I just don't do arguments. Especially silly ones. Especially when I'm trying to make a point. Hate is a very harsh word. Ur just weird
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

people forget a lot of sideways shit happened

that year that naps won, people hated bux so much it was ridiculous. dudes we're legit jealous he'd win every regular tourney, enter grb, and win that too, non stop. naps was picking up steam because his style was unorthodox and he was getting real polished. people started dickriding the shit out of him.

you used to be able to vote in a comment and list the people 1 through 7 or whatever it was..and people were flipping bux to last behind people that were flat out NOT better than his verses were. they just wanted to see someone great fall.

also him and parker had it out in round 1 or 2 of a grb one year and it was dope. it was tied for a long ass time and it would only go one vote one way or another, then all of a sudden at the end people tried to make parker win by like 4 votes so they both removed their audios so they could force a tie.

dudes have been trying to swindle bux out of wins for a minute. and just to put it out there, I ain't biased for shit. I bought nap's fucking cd, and i dig parker's music too, but the voting on this site is fucking historic for being crooked as shit.
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  5. Ness Lee

Man good looks bro

Aye u still laugh like a chipmunk?
    test
  6. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

this nigga laugh like a scuba diver gasping for air.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. maria.how

maria.how Active Member

It's sad, dude's had a total mental meltdown. Paranoid, delusional, self destructive, manic,all on top of a narcissistic personality disorder. Must be miserable being inside that head.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Ness Lee

Word that's why I jumped out the tourney after beating Bux and oj. I got hate mail for two weeks. Niggas wasn't about to give me any wins if I earned them
    test
  9. -MV-

-MV- Banned

I don't think getting head from noodles is too bad
    test
  10. maria.how

maria.how Active Member

yes homo!
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. -MV-

-MV- Banned

I'm beautiful enough to pull it off lil daddy
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. BangBang1

BangBang1 Bang Bang Hoody Gang

no.

you a faceless faggot who been on this site for like 10 yrs
    test
  13. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

Wow I had legit forgotten about that. All I had remembered was Parker actually tied it up at the end by voting against himself because he's a boss. But you're right, it was 4 people who waited till the very end to vote for him. Me, dz, odd job and Parker voted for me right after to tie it.

It was cuz of that and the finals bullshit that Jeff stopped telling people exactly when he was going to close voting.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
    test
  14. TruthBTold

TruthBTold Active Member

Hold up. Before registering on Rm I used to lurk this site heavy during tournament time. Can't lie, RM used to have some of the most entertaining battles online back then.

I distinctly remember you losing to Phene & someone else in the 2005 GRB. You struck deals with people for their usernames after losing & eventually won in the semis & final. I also remember a tournament in early 2004 where Ness completely killed you in Rd 2. Not sure if that was a GRB or not, but that's when the mystique about you being unbeatable first wore off.

Here's the link for those who haven't heard it.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=6099&songID=843005

Probably the worst I've ever seen anyone lose in a tournament on here. The voting was something like 150+ to 10.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
    test
  15. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

Phene lost in rd 1 b. Ness and I didn't battle in a GRB. Only time I "struck deals" with anybody was with @Nahmed who offered me his name after his boy Radius DQed me for posting late.

Also there was like 50 votes total on the Ness battle, and I beat Salvdor like 90 to 0. You smoke too much weed bro.

test
  16. TruthBTold

TruthBTold Active Member

I don't smoke at all bro. I also know for a fact you lost to Phene. Unfortunately the surviving 2005 GRB threads stop at rd 3.

http://rapmusic.com/forums/grb-archives.6/page-10

There were also more than 50 votes in your battle with Ness.

And beating Salvdor 90-0 is an accomplishment to you? That should be a requirement for anyone who's even slightly above average.

Look, we know you're among the best battlers ever on here. Even thee best at one point. But sometime after that battle with Ness you became like Tyson tbh. Don't know if that was due to a general lack of interest. What I do know is you're not being honest about things in here.
    test
  17. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

I know for a fact you have a horrible memory and/or are full of shit. All my battles for that tournament I beat phene rd 1 in are on soundclick you ignoramus. That was the 2005 GRB, same tournament radius DQed me in.

test
  18. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

Beating Salvador is not an accomplishment for anybody - my point is you've seen far worse beatings.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. TruthBTold

TruthBTold Active Member

Hmmm... I coulda swore he beat you & no-showed in his next Rd.
    test
  20. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

Really? Who did he noshow against b?

test