how many poems u post?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by The_MRB, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

i mean do u post every poem u write up in the realm or do u save only yo best ones, basically i write nearly a poem a day but most of its just self therapy, i only post it up on the realm if i deem it 2 be good quality.

wot about u lot?
    test
  2. Psycho69

Psycho69 A Soul Born In Verse

I have over 250 pieces.. I post a little bit of what I write up on this forum, but some I don't bother.

I don't find alot of my work to be that great, especially compared to some of the people on here.
    test
  3. Catch TWENTY 2

Catch TWENTY 2 Poet Extrodinaire

I don't post that often. I don't think alot of my stuff is that great either. Also, I don't post because I don't think alot of cats here give their honest opinions. I think alot of people either don't want to hurt feelings or that people see the comment above them and basically feed off of it.
    Get Lifted!
    test
  4. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

Ive been writing poetry for about 12-14 years now... so asking how many poems I've wrote would be an insane expectation for me to actually remember all of them!! lol

Touching on Catch TWENTY 2 and what Pschyo 69 said.. I think the realm is getting better at people posting their honest opinions on poems.. I do know what you're talking about nonetheless.. some poems are just either for your own keepings or they just aren't that good at all... If you two run into this problem often... what I suggest is that you read nothing but other people's poems for a couple days or even weeks(that's if you take this poetry thing seriously!) and just obtain all this information for your own writings... just a suggestion... because I get to the point alot(like right now) where I can't write any new shit..

let me know what you two think... peace
    test
  5. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

sometimes ill write in a notebook,
    most of the times these days ill post it here though,
    most of my old notebooks ive lost or i didnt like them,so i threw it away...
    pretty much everything i write now goes on the site..
    test
  6. MC_Paste

MC_Paste

I dont write that much poetry... I think of a lot of lines juss write them down ... if I have alot of hte same topic then I try makin a poem out of it ...

I usualyl dont write poetry unless I absolutely feel it ... if I have a concept I usually write a song about it..

I guess i post all my poems here ... 2 in the last 3 months
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.