How many people honestly have a problem with me saying "/\/igga"

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

The 2 black kids at my highschool never called me a "fuckass c.racker" but when I went to school in florida they sure did.

Guess black folk still know their place?

Of course I'm not gonna waltz around yelling /\/igga where I'm gonna cause problems, thats common sense. We still use it though, and trust me if anyone decided it was officially allowed for whites to say it theyd IMMEDIATELY start using it EVERYWHERE. Basically /\/igga is just a fun word, it rolls off my tongue like melted butter.
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

lol @ "2 black kids " ...anyways lmao..difference is...we dont say c racker to fit in wit white folks like yall do to us nowadays or b/c its "cool" ..we say it when we think yall are acting like fucking c. rackers..thats the difference....so know...u dont have us an ANY type of " place"...
    test
  3. Wird of Pley

Ive never been called a craccer unless I was outnumbered by blacks... period.
    test
  4. Embassy Sweetz

cra.cker.....

lmao jus messin...but still...we dont say c.racker cuz its " cool" or " fun" ...also c.racker in the derrogatory sense doesnt have 400+ years of hate in its history....but watever if ur gonna use then thats you...
    test
  5. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

Basically.. if you aren't black and have to ask if it's ok to say the word.. you're admitting you're a shook bitch anyways.. so be it..
    test
  6. Wird of Pley

Did I ask if it was ok? I clearly stated I'll use the word regardless.
    test
  7. Embassy Sweetz

i really doubt that...u know where and when u can get away with it..but u also know where and when not to say it......
    test
  8. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

no.. I guess I was just thrown off by the whole.. "How many people honestly have a problem" part of the topic..

I don't give two shits about what you say really..

I'm just speakin' my mind... I can do that right..

even though I'm not a full blooded white boy like you..

I still won't use that word.. it's fuckin' disrespectful.. flat out..
    test
  9. Cluster-One

Cluster-One Active Member

sayin nucca is so much iller... i call my /\/iggas Nuccas now cause shit is real in the fiel.. knamea..
    test
  10. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

It's funny(in a pitiful way) when white people say.

I'm gonna have to agree and say I'm glad you say it, only in hopes a black panther extremist might hear you say it.
    test
  11. Wird of Pley

Obviously, but I'm still going to continue to say it whenever I feel it wont get me shot.
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

The fact that you recognize that it will get you shot in certain areas should be reason enough not to say it. But really I dont care. If you say it to me in a manner that is offensive or awkward I'd prolly slap you...not too hard tho, you know how your parents used to pop you in the mouth real quick when you said something out of line...Id do that. But thats only if you offended me or made me uncomfortable...or if I dont like you.
    test
  13. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

what happens when you run into an anti-racism extremist who happens to be white and you dont know?
    test
  14. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

i just think its funny how people try to make the word a culture thing all of a sudden... like its just the "it" thing to say cause it sounds cool...
    test
  15. Maurkadi

lmao you gotta excuse him man lmao he doesnt like people calling him that cause he made it very clear that he is not black and he should not be called that when someone said it to him... but then just yesterday he calls someone else a "n1gga"
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

useage of the word niggra has always been a huge part of black culture. The utter infatuation with its usage just further exemplifies how badly white society wants to mimic and assimilate to us...Black Culture is a 'trendy' thing right now unfortunately. oh well...thats life...
    test
  17. Maurkadi

lol@ people trying to earn their /\/igga liscenses haha too bad steve harvey took away eminem's.....
    test
  18. Maurkadi

i clearly understand that we niggras have a very unique style that everyone wants to be a part of.... ESPECIALLY hispanics lmao
    test
  19. Its Raw

Its Raw Vice Raw Ya'll

wow...pitiful
    test
  20. Dynam!ke

Dynam!ke New Member

I would love to see some white guy in Atlanta just say niggga. I wouldnt even be the one to say shit cause 200 nigggaz will already be there ready to act a fool.

Im sorry, but I remember this one white dude was cool with some black peeps and Im guessing they didnt mind him saying niggga. Anywayz, there was this party at Morehouse and he tagged along and I didnt hear exactly what he said, but the music just fucking stopped... hahaha... This white kid was like "Dude, I dont mean any disrespect Im actually saying it outta respect"... haha Or some shit like that and mann... He got stomped out, but me and a few others had to break it up cause it was getting ridiculous. I like seeing fights not 5 peeps act a fool on some defenseless kid... No matter the race.

He still hangs around Morehouse though, so it was just that once incident. Word of advice to WirdofPlay... Plleeeaasseee keep that dumbshit in Nowhereville, North Dakota or wherever you stay. You might think Im joking, but nigggaz over here really REALLY would love a reason to beat up some white kid for saying it. I guess it GA and there's always that racial tension... Me personally Im cool with white, black, iraqs, etc. I dont give a fuck... My goal in life is to fuck a female from ever nation... But keep saying it man cause it doesnt affect me one bit. Just keep it there...

Phamous ~1~
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.