How many people did you sleep with... before you turned 18?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by thedream233, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha that's awful :/ School is COOL! ;o)

But for real, I think I'd die of shock if I had 11 sexual partners! Wow.

Although my friends, some of them are at like 20 @@ Now settled but SHIT, how can you openly admit that shit? I'd have a hard time even coming to terms with it myself never mind sharing it with ppl and being semi proud of it :/
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

yeh no it really is.. i mean, thers NO WAY i could make like a list or account for every person ive had sex with.. a few i couldn't even tell u their names..

it is kinda upsetting..

but im not gonna say poor lil me when im gettin a lot of pussy lol.. but like ive said in the past

id trade every one of em to be with a person i truly love right now.. gay but true
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

n i also REALLY need to get tested :(

i never have.. i dont think i have anything *knock on wood* atleast no symptoms or anything.. but i just wanna be sure
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yeah you should get tested. That's icky :/ even if no symptoms of anything, you could still have something.

Good lord it's ppl like you that make me glad I've only been with one person LOL what if I feel for someone like you? Then wanted to ahve sex? OMG! :/ No offence, of course :/

If you got tested and everything as A-OKAY---it might be a possability------but i doubt it lol.
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol none taken.. i kinda disgust myself.. and it scares me to think of all the sluts out there i could be with n never know their past..

but oh dont worry, this is just i-net honesty. whenever asked how many people ive slept with the answer is always three lol

ud be clueless.. :)
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

nah, I can sense a liar ;o) Plus I don't give up the booty that fast. Would take a while---and I'm sure someone that is use to sleeping with plenty of girls right away wouldn't wait around for a piece of ass ;o)
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ nah.. trust me, you wouldn't lol. ive told myself that so many times i even half believe it.

and unless i got some head or slid some fingers in u.. your right, i prolly wouldnt stick a round.

but you are mad cool.. so iono. you HAFTO be real interestin to keep me around.. actually tbh, i dont stick around 98% of the tiem with the ones i fucked right away..

i didnt fuck my ex till like 4 months in.. but we were talkin to other people etc.. but makin it wait made it bangin

ok im done ramblin
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Possibly. But I dunno. I really can't see myself ever with someone that has THAT many sexual partners.

Although Id id suck my husband's dick before we even kissed, I think knowing him 1 week? Well, we met once before, then talked on the phone a year later for 2 months. Then met and a week into seeing each other all the time I sucked his dick--lmao. THen a week later we kissed. Then 2 months later we fucked. Good times.

But I'm not easy ;o)
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol@ head before kissin.. but come to think of it, i didnt kiss my ol girl till we fucked neways.. so i guess its not that off..

i really feel corny talkin bout i get all these girls all the time blah blah.. and im sure ur not easy (bein with the same dude since a youngin is proof)

but like.. lol.. its tough to describe, girls is just my thing. like thats what i do.. i had a boy who REFUSED to let me meet his girl for like 2 months cause he didnt want her to like me lol.. even after i told him i wouldnt push up at all several times..

iono.. just blessed i guess..

we need that rm house lol.

and THAT many sexual partners? i only been with three girls baybay :)
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

if your bored.. heres a brief flash into my love life..

lol here was my night last night.. went to the girls volleyball game.. went out to this buffalo wild wings place for 40 cent wing night (bangin!) and some drinks..

this girl ive been sleepin with n kinda talkin to lately was there.. didnt really pay her much mind. some people end up comin back to my place.. wer drinkin.. still not givin her that much attention.. but there was this girl who her teamate who i never met before that was cute as hell.. she ends up spillin a beer n gettin her socks wet.. i told her i had some socks she could borrow.. she comes back into my room.. some words exchaged, my girl (i guess u can call her that) was in the other room playin beer pong.. i pulled this girl who needed socks in started kissin her n wat not.. go back out.. i see my girl eyein me su••••ious.. the socks girl ends up goin home later.. i start payin attention to my girl.. we go back to my room to go to bed at the end of the night, she ask me you swear you aint get with that girl? my answer was i was gettin her socks.. i didnt lie lol.. i did get her socks.. (if she was in a realtionship with me this would of never happen but we just togather you know lol)

now my dilema is tryin to figure out how to fuck her teamate without her knowin lol.. its a challenge, but i think i can pull it off.
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

bwahahahahaha @ 3. You can't even fool me now ;o) Your chances are gone forever ha ;o)

But I've met dudes like you before. So I can understand. It MIGHT be possible to fool that girl like myself into sleeping with you. But there is just no way it would happen fast (if it were me). I'd make you earn that shit---forget giving it up fast for any smooth talkin boy. EVER!!!! ;o)

Then again, being that I am with the same dude for 10yrs and being that I can have sex when ever I want---I dunno what it's like to ahve to go without sex haha. I die just when we have to go a week during that time. So I wonder what it would be like goin months at a time :/ That shit would SUCK! (which is why he knows if we ever split for whatever reason. He's to become my fuck buddy lmao).
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Good fucking lord lmao.

You are the boy I'm gonna warn my daughter about (if I ever have one) and teach my boys to never be! ;o)
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

well like they say.. talk is cheap.. but if our paths ever do cross one day.. haha ill leave it at that

i pray everyday i dont have a daughter because i have some terrible karma coming back in that department lol..

i also like the quote in your sig.. the self kinda seems implied and unnecessary.. but dope ntl
    test
  14. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Maybe you'd get lucky and I'd make an exception. But wouldn't tell anyone ;o)

I hope you do have a daughter, just for that LOL

That quote is Mrs. Slyvia Plath.
    test
  15. Jordan Black

Jordan Black Escomania®

test
  16. Jordan Black

Jordan Black Escomania®

lmfao@the lames on rmc
    test
  17. adverse

adverse Active Member

one when i was seventeen
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I've had sex with like 9 people. I only know the names of 4.

IM PLAYER. FACT.
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

the lames on rmc made fun of your clothes.

says a lot.
    test
  20. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

You would be my one and only exception to my 3 or lower rule. Indeed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.