How many of you girls ever

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mAyHeM pArAdOx, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mAyHeM pArAdOx

mAyHeM pArAdOx fuck ill...im flatlining

...Cheated on your man.?..what are your thoughts on the subject? and who is more likely to do it...the man or the woman?
    test
  2. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

Not My Style.. I Wont Be With Someone If The Plan Is To Cheat.. And Yall Can Tell Me That Sometimes Shit Just Happens But.. Nah.. Self Control....

Gone
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I've never done it. Can't say I'd NEVER do it. But as far as I'm concerned, if there is even a thought in my mind that tells me to cheat, then I shouldn't be with the person I'm with. So I'd just end it, and then do my thang. But I'm happily married. I'd never fuck what I have up :D

Who's more likely to do it? it depends on self control. Both men and women can lack it, so either or is more likely. I don't think just one gender is more likely to do it over the other.
    test
  4. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

Woman are just as likely to cheat as a man is.
    test
  5. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

in EVERY relationship at least one of the partners cheats at least once

thats why i dont even bother with relationships at this age, its pointless
    test
  6. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

Just a tip but... Women are in some ways, more easily seduced than men. For a woman all it takes is for dude to be clean and have a way with words and he can win her over. A 27 year old coworker that was married, she was really pretty and cute. I flirted with her a lot and she had only been married for about 7 months. Every day I was doing shit for her. I would always try to make her laugh, walk her to her car, help her with her work. Next thing you know she whispers that she wants to talk to me and we're moving toward things. I backed off though cuz I might've gotten killed.

Another girl I met in a class. We went to Starbucks to copy each other's notes because we both missed a couple of days. I was talking to her outside chilling and we got to talking about relationships. I walked her to her car and she said she didn't want to go home yet. I was chillin' with her in her car and she was like, "I have a boyfriend, this sucks" I felt like shit but I was still fuckin with her for a few weeks. I know for a fact I was the first person she cheated with. Hate all you want and make up shit, I know her and you don't. (<~~ that's directed to hating ass fags like Illustrate)

It's a matter of what you want and what you have. If what you have isn't what you really want, and what you want comes up to you dressed nice and being soft with you, you might get pulled in.
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Not true. Not EVERY relationship has a cheater ;o)
    test
  8. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I have. My thoughts are that cheating stinks and I should have been strong enough to just walk away. I don't think either is more likely to cheat, although I do think women have more opportunity.
    test
  9. why, cus men are desperate?
    test
  10. tight-eyes

no, but women are pursued more often than men are... as a woman, there are never any shortage of offers for dick on the table.
    test
  11. if women have the oppertunity to cheat, then that doesn't mean that the women didnt chase back for it to get to that point. So it ends up as ratio of 1-1 doesn't it?

also

you assume that all men who chase are 1.) def going to want to have sex at the drop of a hat (desperate) 2.) more willing to have sex and decieve their partners.

based on what?
    test
  12. tight-eyes

I'm not trying to turn this into a debate, Brit , so I'm not going to reply to all of that.

Ever heard the saying "a man is only as faithful as his options"..?

Women are on the receiving end of sexual advances FAR more often than men are... they have more options/opportunity without having to put forth the effort that men do when pursuing women.
    test
  13. i dont really wanna debate either, but when you state your positions they oft put men in a precarious state, lol

men are only as fathful as their options? jeez, how would I ever win your trust?
    test
  14. tight-eyes

I just call em how I see em... I guess, at the end of the day, that's all either of us can do.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.