How many of you are watching EliteXC Saturday?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Mac Sabbath, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I think Kimbo will win, and then his fans will continue to behave as though he's fought any actual elite competitors, and in reality it doesn't advance Kimbo's position or theirs.

Shamrock hasn't been good for 15 years, Tank Abbot? Is Elite XC coddling Kimbo? Are they keeping him from top fighters, because he is good publicity so long as he's winning? Noooooooo! -->I'll give him props when he beats someone good. Always would have, always will.
    test
  2. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

They aint me though family!~

I'm pretty anti-racist.
    test
  3. Adam West

Adam West wat?

actually Kimbo is very humble.

if Shamrock doesnt go for the take down, its safe to assume he just wants a check.
    test
  4. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Kimbo has a great attitude. He deserves success. The problem is with the attitude of some of his fans.

There's over 1,000 fighters who grew up in the street, he's no different or special except he's an excellent marketer, hence the you-tube reputation preceeding him, and unfortunately before he's even established in the sport, people are claiming he's the greatest...........that hurts him & their credibility..............when the man himself has an awesome demeanor.
    test
  5. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

I think it would have done wonders for Kimbos career if he actually fought Brett Rodgers.. granted everyone thinks he wouldve gotten his ass beat and Elite scrapped that fight fast as hell to insert another way past his prime but has a name fighter...

but even if Kimbo lost, if he stood 2-3 rounds with Rodgers, he would at least get some more respect amongst his peers, which would trickle down to the fans

then again if he got laid the fuck out right away everyone wouldve been like "haaa, told you so"
    test
  6. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I think Kimbo seems like an alright guy, and he says that he's working on other aspects of fighting, but I dislike the weak opponents they're feeding him.

Shamrock will be his biggest challenge yet, and that's sad considering how he's been doing in the 21st century.
    test
  7. Disraeli

Disraeli p4p the best

at the very least, I'll watch it the next day online.

i'll want to watch the undercard anyway.
    test
  8. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I'll be watching. I don't care who wins the Kimbo / Shamrock fight.

I hope it's interesting.

Kimbo by murder.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.