How many of y'all would be interested in being part of the BEAT TOURNEY post in here

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by 7thHorseMen, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRNSCINSE

MRNSCINSE New Member

Well put...

Well put have to piggy back on that...everybody shouldn't speak as much as they think they should...although they do have the right...but they are not penalized for speaking 10,000 times...so why should we be penalized for not speaking 10,000 times
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

because nobody knows ur here i have sites that ive been a member at for 2 or more years and i have like 50 posts kuz i show up like once every 6 to 8 months yea i come around but im not there alot and thats what u guys look like the ones that come out of the wood works just randomly that nobody remembers because u post once every 4 months so to us its like u aint never here or u would no show i mean how does anyone know how long its been since ur last visit i like the rule because i want to see a tournament that actually gets finished but when u let people with 4posts in it they almost always no show
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

^true as hell

cuz when i first registered...i aint start postin on a regular basis until like 9 months later....so being on for a few years dont mean a damn thing

i'm registered to like 10 sites for 2 years...and i barely remember the adresses or my passwords.......
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

didnt say i didnt like it......i didnt say anything smart.......i dont gotta keep shit to myself.....SO FUCK YOU nig.ga....you tryin to put this together....good for you.....dont piss your pants cause i said something you didnt like.......i wasnt even tryin to start no shit....just stating the basics......it all starts out good....but always some nig.gas fuck it up......it wasnt a direct reflection on you at all....but since you wanna come out your face nig.ga.....FUCK YOU.........dont come at me with no sideways bullshit....... i aint no fuckin child...i would straight slap the shit outta you for comin out your face like that to me.......

say whatever you want......ill just ignore....ill remember to keep my comments to "myself"
    test
  5. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

yea I love u too
    test
  6. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

ive posted often recently and ive even started a few threads but 500 posts is just dumb. no post limit for beats, if you wanna up your game or just come in to show what you got, then you should be free to. FUCK POST COUNTS is all im saying. I hate to repeat myself.
    test
  7. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I gave you my spot AIGHT??

You on the list
    test
  8. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I put all u cats in it, so no complaing man

I added another 4 battles to the thing
    test
  9. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

test
  10. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

ey U facing Dion Primo

I put u in , there gonna be a 3 way battle down the line
    test
  11. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

aight good looks, when is shit due, and do we post our beats in the beats forum?
    test
  12. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

ay let me get a spot
    test
  13. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Aight U gonna be battling MRNSCINSE let him know that he invovled in the tourney and that you gonna be battling him
    test
  14. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Ey I'm still debating what date I should make the threads , I was thinking of making the threads on the 25th and the Deadline is on the 27th
    test
  15. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

done
    test
  16. Soul Theory

Soul Theory New Member

appreciate it dawg
    test
  17. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

im pumpin out tracks. ive made atleast 10 in two days. I just gotta fine tune em...I hope SoulBoy is ready =) God I love weed!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.