How many of y'all would be interested in being part of the BEAT TOURNEY post in here

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by 7thHorseMen, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

yeah I'm gonna holler at ray digga and see whats up

or I'm going to take off some of the new cats and put cats I know won't no show

in my opinion the more the better but I'm not a MOD

if it was up to me, I would have 100 cats but hey who am I right? lol
    test
  2. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

i appreciate it fam...
    test
  3. phili blunt

phili blunt New Member

if this is still going on, sign me up.
    test
  4. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

u better not take me off. lol.
    test
  5. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I might depends if I feel like being an asshole

nah I'm kidding

I got to holler at Ray but he hardly be online , let alone AIM so I dunno man

this shit might all just be a waste of time for me , but I'm gonna keep nagging until someone make it offical lmaoo
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

off top soem •••••s get seniority. such as myself. no one wants to hear a tourney with two nice cats and 4 average and the rest garbage. i say if you a known heat maker you can pick a name from someone on the list that is wack. and people can listen to both of your beat pages and decide which one can go.

dunno just a thought. dont even know if im gonna be in it. if it gets poppin i will tho since i make beats everyday.
    test
  7. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

yeah I see what u saying by that like some n1ggas that posted , got like less than a 100 post

but at the same time , that dont mean they new to the site but at the same time we don't want alot of cats no showing either , so known cats should be in this shit, I want it to be the best tourney possible but at the same tiem I dont want to be biased nah mean

and opinions vary, whats hot to u might be garbage to the next person nah mean

I'm gonna holler at ray and redo the list or see if he can extend it , because there numberous cats that didn't see this thread or not online and will want in sooner or later

so I still got to holler at Ray , worst case is that this shit don't go down

I'm just trying to make a difference and get this beat tourney cracking nah mean

So I'll let u know whats up when I holler at Digga
    test
  8. Nucklz

Nucklz Loud Enuff Productions

i hope you dont take me off, cuz i will show for sure..
    test
  9. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

just make it so cats with less than 500 post can't join,,
    test
  10. Teocaltiche

Teocaltiche New Member

yo i really like to be in this. sign me up!

-Area51
    test
  11. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I would love to have all of y'all be part of it , but thats not being realistic
    test
  12. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

cats that dont even have daily access to the net be signin up...i really hate that shit....500 post or more should be able to be in only
    test
  13. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

yeah I feel that man

thats real I'm taking off the no name n1ggas off and anybody that got less that 500 post is coming off

sorry to anybody that is getting did in

I'm make a new thread for the list of cats
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

this is gonna be a no-show bomb......

count me out
    test
  15. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

Aw.. hell naw, I've been for 2 years homie. Let a brotha get his shine on.
    Peep tha beats first, If ya still think I don't derserve to be in tha spot. Then it's watever cuz.. naw mean. 1
    www.soundclick.com/yaungbloodz
    test
  16. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

u can't hate on the fact I'm trying to organize this shit and get it cracking

if u don't like it , keep your lil smart comments to yourself dog

I really don't care if u want in or out mayneeeeeee
    [chicken]
    test
  17. kanoe

kanoe aka KANOE~kING aLLAH

oooo i been in 2 rm tourneys and havent no showed soooo if theres space sign me up
    test
  18. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

I have been here since 2003. I've watched Noviss come and go and people like S.Alpha and all sorts of producers come and go and I'm being ruled out cuz I choose not to post all the time. I'd much rather read and get information than post. A lot of times people post and its really dumb because they are merely reiterating the post that was posted two or three ahead of them. It's okay though, I know my beats are pretty good and these tourneys come down to preference.
    test
  19. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

hmmm...YESSSSSIRRRRRRRRRR
    test
  20. MRNSCINSE

MRNSCINSE New Member

We would love to try to be apart of this...however I been here fo a few years...Just cuz I don't have 500 post doesn't mean I will be a no show or don't have the skillz to compete with the top producers around here. Maybe we do more engineering and producing offline, and if we stayed online all the time it would really hurt our pockets. But we do know how to pick and choose what we want to get involved in despite. If I commit to anything...my word is my bond...so as long as this is organized and I know all the details and guidelines ahead of time. It should be golden. That's if you all will accept us. If not we will try to get on one in the future with those of us that don't have 500 post. lol... If you'll make one for us.
    Check the beats in the sig... We trying to rennovate our SC page...with new Blazers!!

Holla!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.