How Many Look but never reply???

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Xero Satsujin, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

I know that a lot of poets, writers, onlookers and whatnot come through the realm daily...But how many of them actually read the poems? How many of them and us included actually reply? How many of us and them still just look but dont bother to read or reply? Just curious, because I had a poem up with about 150 views, and only 25 replies, not even a quarter, but anyway, yall get back to me on that...1
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

yeah i know a few people who do that....If i read it i'm going to reply...
    test
  3. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

i like to read before i go to work than i'll come back later and reply so you can always count me as 2 views
    test
  4. *Princess*

*Princess* skantless bitch

i've read pieces sometimes 3 or 4 times before i can think of something to reply, some poems take me longer other poems i can think of something to say the first time...

and i also go back and see if they responded to my reply
    test
  5. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

I can picture people not replying either cuz they didnt know what to say or didnt like it or something but for myself when I have the time I reply to what I read but whats fucked up is that there have been times I know I have replied but I look at the poem again and my reply is gone so I gotta do it again, maybe that counts for some of the extra views?
    test
  6. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

if i bother to read it, i reply...i can always find some aspect of it i like and i reply on that, sometimes i have to come back later cos my brains dead, but when i peep i reply
    test
  7. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

if i spend my time reading that shit, you best bet i'm going to get a damn post outta it lol
    test
  8. Phil Blunts

Phil Blunts Doc Blunts is the tits

test
  9. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

I like to reread my own stuff so sometimes my view count is high. Anyways I try to reply when i have time and a lot of the time i do peep pieces and don't reply, I don't like to give out the same old boring reply so usually i dont reply to Some pieces cause i really dont have much to say about it.
    test
  10. Xero Satsujin

^^^Well Nakey, as I have been saying, and quite a few of the other poets I talk to in the realm, things are slowing down and beginning to just simply "SUCK!!!" So I feel you on that. It's because of change though, and change is disruptive no matter if it's good or bad. But, if I read it, I reply, I might not say much, but I reply.
    test
  11. InFiNiT_EEE

InFiNiT_EEE dreaming out loud

Sometimes, the ones i reply to i go back and read em a few more times...no sense in replying everytime i read it tho...

i reply to probably half of the stuf i read. the stuf i dont reply to..didnt affect me at all...was probably really simple or something...

dont reply to most stuf that has to do with religion either..cuz im not the religious type, so im really not educated enuf to understand it fully, so why reply? haha..

Plus i get tired of sayin the same thing : this was awesum. i really liked it.

Even if i truly mean it...haha. gotta get a bigger vocab or something.
    test
  12. Xero Satsujin

InFiNiT_EEE

Thanx for the reply yo, and I know what you mean about the whole religious thing too, but I still reply by stating that I am not a religious person, but I can still relate or something...And if you find yourself constantly saying the same thing, then maybe you should say that it sucked, or it needs improvement and give your advice on where...Constructive critisism may hurt, but it helps...Anyway, thanx...
    test
  13. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

^^^

Xero...

lol...I bet that the people that need to read this shit dont even peep the poetique intercourse forum...

oh well..

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.