How many Gs can you take before you pass out?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by sinista6150, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinista6150

sinista6150 New Member

Gravity hits with a 2 liter bottle....How many could you take?
    test
  2. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Well, 1st time I ever smoked it was on a gravity bong, and it wasnt a 2liter. It was a bucket type thing cut in half. I matched 8 bowls of some chronic on it and I couldnt see anything but glares...My eyes were closed for the longest time and I didnt crash untilt an hour after.
    test
  3. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol thats funny mesa seeing glares hahaha

this one time we took the main top cola bud (thats the strongest part) of some marley and some blue kiev to my mans empty flat and about 5 of us smoked all night.. we did a g bong with a 500ml bottle inside a pringles can lol that smoke came out so thick it just looks like the bottle is full of flour or something anyway, because the smoke was organic homegrown (my man grew it in his backgarden) you could smoke it and keep going without it tasting bad

i did soooooooo many hits like i dunno man in double digits tho, not to mention hitting the bong as well, AND the 5 of us had about 8 spliffs as well between us.. and these spliffs with no tobacco just pure bud...

basically we all got soooooooo fucked we smoked wil like 4 or 5am, my friend was trying to play a dvd on the playstation2 and he couldnt figure it out, my other friend thought he was actually playing a GAME even tho he was on the dvd menu screen lol he actually thought he was winning
    at a point i was laying down on the floor spazzing out and i thought i was standing up, and near the end i actually thought i was possessed by something and i was telling everyone else its not me its someone else lol
    but its wierd cos at the same time i managed to cook 2 pizzas perfectly so i still had that reality there with me... even though i couldnt walk
    test
  4. sinista6150

sinista6150 New Member

test
  5. Detox

Detox You Facist!

GB hits of straight dirt is horrible. I had 2 and thought my head was going to explode. Always with the nugget though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.