how long you think we have left...?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

thessilonians tho talks about how his saints(the church) isnt subjected to his wrath an the church would be raptured in the blink of an eye b4 the madness begins on those that choose to folloe satan. Where the dead will rise first and then the living will be caught up to meet jesus in the air.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

it also is stipulated that there will be tribulation saints that endure all of the wrath's of god unblemished tho.

i believe the "dead rising" is symbolic to mankind awakening from their spiritual slumber, and being called up with jesus, can literally mean going to heaven, or being placed in a position above the rest, due to their spiritual enlightenment. i think that this rapture and tribulation will be more of a realistic thing than we predicted. ei:nuclear warfare. social chaos etc.. i think mankind will endure immense confusion during the "awakening" period causing strife and war, maybe famine and disease. possible made and distributed by man.
    until mankind learns how to cope and get along, hence our final enlightenment faze.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

well ya i haeard there will actually be some that survive the trib O_O but you know the story of the 5 virgins where 5 are ready and 5 are not. I believe he will rapture his church(which is y i think america aint in revelations, cus 40% consider themselves born again) but yes there will be 144000 that refuse the mark and god supernaturally protects them like the isrealites until jesus and the saints oif heaven return fir battle.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

the devil did come in a physical form and is in the process of taking over the world(NEW WORLD ORDER) and his name is BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.